Spawn Locations:
Survivor & Hunter spawn at /warp Caverna
[Optional] Can sprint:
Yes
[Optional] Fall damage:
No
[Optional] Can drown:
No

(The pictures are taken with the lowest possible lighting so that you can get an idea of how dark the map will be for players who also play with no increased brightness, etc)

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I really like the map, it reminds me a bit of racetrack but much better for infection. There are ladders but them seem more for zombies/as shortcuts so that's no problem. The top may turn out to be a bit campy but we'll have to see how that plays out. One thing that I would like to see is some changes to the track, in some places it doesn't feel well to run as you can get stuck in some iron bars or ceiling. I would suggest running through every path (and also jumps) and make sure everything feels right. Perhaps remove most/some of the iron bars, especially the single ones.

+1

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I really like the map, it reminds me a bit of racetrack but much better for infection. There are ladders but them seem more for zombies/as shortcuts so that's no problem. The top may turn out to be a bit campy but we'll have to see how that plays out. One thing that I would like to see is some changes to the track, in some places it doesn't feel well to run as you can get stuck in some iron bars or ceiling. I would suggest running through every path (and also jumps) and make sure everything feels right. Perhaps remove most/some of the iron bars, especially the single ones.

+1
Thanks for the feedback, I'll give it a smoothing over tomorrow for any niggles that I missed, cheers!

3nd3rslayer

Reaction score
Hey thanks for sending this map!
I really like this map as I think that the parkour is very fluid, and it has many good ways of out running the hunters. The looks are also really nice, I'm just afraid that because off the dark it will be a bit difficult to find players, but it should be ok.
The map is really nice, and it will possibly become one of my favourite infection maps,

Big +1 from me