Status
Not open for further replies.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Right then, let's get the ball rolling. Your build is superb, although you are missing another three builds, I would say your builds so far are at the right standard for you to achieve Adv' Builder! However, as you are lacking in builds I can't help but wonder whether it is a "one-hit wonder" build, so for now I will go with a 0 until you cook up another 1 or 2 builds then you might just get a +1 out of me!

Good luck!

• Agree
Reactions: PixelFortress

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Right then, let's get the ball rolling. Your build is superb, although you are missing another three builds, I would say your builds so far are at the right standard for you to achieve Adv' Builder! However, as you are lacking in builds I can't help but wonder whether it is a "one-hit wonder" build, so for now I will go with a 0 until you cook up another 1 or 2 builds then you might just get a +1 out of me!

Good luck!
Following your second successful build, I will be giving you a +1

Your builds are outstanding, and are by far worth a promotion!

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
Considering the quality of what you've shown us, I'm very much in support of you getting Adv. Definite +1 from me.

Advanced Builders are to show maturity. After what you were doing today (Jul 20), and the incredible display of immaturity, -1.

tnm

Reaction score
These builds are definitely adv standards; there's a crazy amount of detail and they look really good. You've also shown that you can build in different styles, which really shows that your building quality is high. A +1 from me!

Read below.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Pretty sure I was a reference in the original app, not sure why he removed me

I gave PixelFortress a reference due to the sheer amount of detail in his builds - he truly takes everything down to the smallest parts and puts effort into each area of a larger build. His use of 'out-of-the-ordinary' blocks (mushroom blocks and pistons in ClockTower for example) are a fresh departure from some of the quartz-filled nightmares we've had shoved down our throats in the past few weeks.

Overall it's a huge +1 from me. Read below.

• Agree
Reactions: nitasu987

Inon

Roses are red, violets are blue
Donor
Reaction score
knows how to make buildings look good, solid adv material. Quite new to the server but hopefully that won't be a problem, he's got room for improvement, but then again so does everyone.

• Thank You
Reactions: PixelFortress

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
In light of recent events, I will be subtracting my +1 and giving you a -1. If you are going to irritate users by spamming animals everywhere, ignore their pleas to stop and spam invisibility potions on everyone/everything, how can we trust you with the commands that come with the Adv' rank?

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
I am going with a -1. Although your builds are by far one of the best in the ser- community. I believe you maturity sometimes lacks a lot by spamming invis pots, animals and generally annoying some players; and I therefore cannot trust you with some of the ADV commands.

I would also like to be removed from your reference list.

tnm

Reaction score
After what staff have said, I'm also withdrawing my vote. As I said, the builds are excellent, but after what angel said I think I need more time to review your behaviour.

MikeTang

Lego Block Op
Reaction score
This one needs more time, will edit later.
Edit*: This one is a bit unsure, but this one is sure about one thing, you do not have the proper format. (But nice picture showing your builds :D) your builds are great and all, but there's a problem with what happened the day the other staff members are referring to and changing to -1. It will be tough go give VoxelSniper, a very exquisite and threatening tool to someone if they were to do what you did. This one will go with a 0 for now.

TL;DR: Good builds but maybe not trustworthy of Voxelsniper, my vote is 0

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
Alright, with the questions done it's time to settle. Your builds are wonderful, but your attitude needs a little work so for now the app is denied. But fear not. Improve upon yourself and stick around and in two weeks time you can post another application.

(Yes I know it's a double post, I'm using it to mark it as unread for pixelfortress)

MikeTang

Lego Block Op
Reaction score
Okay with current events, going to go change my vote with a -10 and straight to a ban.
http://imgur.com/a/lOdjC

This one does not have the authority to give a -10 on an application. but the authority to ban you for profane building, attempt to ruin the system, and causing the adv. to do my job. (Pictures taken by detective Tattle tale.)

And this one should've not posted this here.

Reactions: 1 person

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Okay with current events, going to go change my vote with a -10 and straight to a ban.
http://imgur.com/a/lOdjC

This one does not have the authority to give a -10 on an application. but the authority to ban you for profane building, attempt to ruin the system, and causing the adv. to do my job. (Pictures taken by detective Tattle tale.)

And this one should've not posted this here.

Due to this news, and the fact that the user probably did this as he was denied for Adv', I don't particularly want him on the server at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.