Improvement for bounty system? Talking about bounties

MustabearXD

Reaction score
The bounty system that we currently have is a magnificent idea however I feel that not many users take advantage of this feat. I have maybe seen someone put a bounty once every couple of days that I am on. In my opinion I think that users should put bounties every once in a while instead of just saving up for that next rank. Now as the bounty system works currently, you place a bounty on someone get the head and win the reward, simple no? My suggestion is that the server will place bounty on a person who is on a survival streak of maybe 3 or 5 rounds. Or the server will place a bounty on a random player on the occasional round, or it could be a slight chance of a random bounty like the Juggernaut. Just some ideas.

Refrigerated_Elements

Dear Apparition
Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
I like the idea for the people who survive some rounds in a row but I do not like the idea for random people to get bounties as they get annoyed at all the people trying to kill them

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Bounty system has bug: You can enter into it not existing / mispelled names of accounts.

It would be improvement, if it could get fixed.

EDIT:
And I think permanent bounty of 100 for highest ranked player and 50 for second highest would be good too.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Maybe have a permanent bounty of 50 brains on everyone with the highest rank.
But then nobody would want the highest rank ;)
Anyways, thanks for the suggestion! It could work, and it could be fun knowing that this round it could be you who has the bounty placed on them. But it's all about coding and what most people want ;)
Thanks!