[important] SMP - Rollbacks & Fires

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
So in order to stamp out a particularly nasty issue that's let both me and german head scratching, the server was rolled back an entire day - meaning all HA logs, plugins, etc. should have been moved back. You should now have your inventory and spawn in your house. However Courtesy of our backup plugin being kind enough not to save the configs for Worldguard.

Theres a few other configs that weren't carried over meaning
- staffchat currently doesn't exist
- a few commands don't work for guests (nothing big)
- /rules is non-existent currently, and the server has a MOTD.
I will work on these tomorrow, from what i've seen so far, the server shouldn't crash and roll back any more but no promises.

Usually, this shouldn't be a problem - except for people who decided to keep fireplaces in their house @The_Phantom :D

for 5 brief minutes, fire will have ravaged your homes! burning your woman and children alive (in reality it didn't really spread too far,) - but let this be a warning that some homes may be open.

IF, you see a home you think was opened up by fire, and decide to go in and steal - it will be treated as griefing, pure and simple.

And not to start playing the tiny violins, but do appreciate i've had to stay up to 4:30am, allowing myself less than 2 and a half hours of sleep - in order to do this rollback, so if anyone dares to approach me ranting something like this will happen to your face. (overused gif is overused)

Reactions: DarthLego5679