iiDeathCookies' Operator Application of Potatoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
me username: iiDeathCookies

Staff references(Staff role+): N/A
Time spent on the server: N/A
Other server ranks (present and past): BuildBox Operator. Previously a Lava Trusted. I was demoted for a good reason, however as I stated in my BuildBox application, I have definitely changed.

TeamSpeak: Yes.

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: The same as any other sever Operator rank. Keeping peace on the server, solving problems amongst the players, and generally being a nice person. Operators are here to prevent the players from being aggravated by other players, and for the players to remain fair gameplay.

Tell us about your experience as a Trusted: N/A

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I'm a girl who loves to help you guys maintain peace throughout the playerbase, tries her best to keep unbiased and wants to have fun with you all.

Thank you! -Zel c:

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
We more of having the feeling as another applicant that you have banned yourself to Buildbox.
Though I speak from time to time with you on TeamSpeak, and you are a funny person.

Sadly we have too many doubts, that on the first stage of the server we cannot grant you a staff position.
Of course on a later stage you can prove us wrong, and you sure should take that challenge!

We wish you a good time time and lots of fun!

Reactions: Zelz
Status
Not open for further replies.