iiDeathCookies' Operator Application of Application-ness.

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Account Name: iiDeathCookies

Timezone: GMT

References (Op+): Naterger, MikeTang.

Approx. time spent on BBB: I.. have no idea. My last application I ended up with around 150 hours by the time it was accepted, and it's probably been multiplied by 3-4 or more since then.

Previous staff experience: Ex-Op>VetOp>Op on Buildbox, and as stated in my old application, I've helped friends out in the past on smaller servers. I resigned due to problems in life, and I needed a new computer. Fear not, I have said computer now :D

Other notable contributions/feats/skills? I'm generally a fairly easy to get a long with person, who loves to help out and just wants everyone to be happy. As an Adv I could also help people improve their builds, and just be there to encourage people to keep on going, and keep on practicing. Not to mention, I'm decent friends with the current staff and have no problems with the playerbase, thus I should imagine everything will be good on that side of things. Even if I did have a problem with someone, I'd keep it out of the servers.

What do you think the role entails? Personally I believe it's about being there for problems, such as grief, arguments, etc. However, it also has the side where you need to be there for players to encourage them to carry on, as I mentioned earlier. Plus, just generally be a nice, friendly person who will be there for people, who won't judge them, and will try their very best, always.

Why do you want this position? I've been with this community for around two and a half years, and I just want to help out as much as I can. I've made so many great friends, and you all mean so much to me, and I want to repay the favor. I want to help out and make the players happy. Seeing people happy is one of the things I love most in life, and I would never let a chance of being able to see that slip. c:

Additional/final notes: I know the basics of prism, and how the server works so that should be fine. Unlike my past application, I now know worldedit pretty well, so that's not a problem this time!
This community has really helped me through a lot, and I love all of you so so much. As stated earlier, I resigned because I didn't really have much of a choice, but now I can come back, and now is probably the best time to with everyone resigning. You all mean the world to me, and I really want to help.

-Zel, iiDeathCookies, Aothex, that crazy 13 year old that doesn't make sense half of the time.

Naterger

Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
+1

Zel is a prior staff member, who resigned on good terms. She is very helpful, fun, easy going, and posses's building talent. She has demonstrated before she had what it took to be staff, and since has only learned more. I believe zel would make a smooth transfer over into staff, which is why i gave her my reference and am going with a +1

• Thank You
Reactions: Zelz

MikeTang

Lego Block Op
Reaction score
+1
In my opinion, ex-staff should get a chance to become an operator again. iiDeathCookies, you are still the rank "Gentlewomen" in my experience, keep it up and show them who's staff!

Going to edit this later if it's not good enough.

• Thank You

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd be more than willing to see how you do as staff on here again. Had a good run the first time, why not a second?

+1

• Thank You

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I knew you were going to reapply for this position, but not this soon. I'm going to refrain from voting for the time being while I sort some things out. You've become active on BuildBox recently, you're popular with the playerbase, and you certainly have past experience staffing here. Sure, have a +1.

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
You're a great person, deserving of the role Op, with lots of experience with staffing, also popular with the community. I have no problems and am supporting you becoming an Operator again. +1.

• Thank You

Thymos

Thy Friendly Moose
Reaction score
Zel has previous staffing experience on BB and is extremely friendly. I see her on most every day that I get on at a normal time. I see her helping others out and making the new players feel welcome in Blocktopia. I can't think of a single reason why she doesn't deserve a +1

• Thank You