"I want to play Garry's Mod but I don't have Counter Strike: Source"

Baron_Bread

Concorde
Reaction score

ANYWAY, my reaction aside, there's a simple solution that DOESN'T COST $20. Well, hold on, in case you're skimming through this without really reading it.

DOESN'T COST $20!!!!
Unless you know, you wanna tip me or something. :3

All you have to do is devote 711MB of your valuable internet to this one zip folder, put what's IN the zip folder in the right spot in your Garry's Mod folder, and it'll be like stepping into a dream world where you HAD $20 TO WASTE!!!
This link is the one that worked for me.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/sg-stargate-maps/downloads/css-content-for-gmod

If that link does not work, here's an alternative link that may have a solution.
http://www.google.com.au/

GOOD LUCK AND STAY FANCY.
In order to establish that I'm not a spambot or something, I'd like to take this moment to say "Cheerio" as well.

• Love
Reactions: Awwwyea and Pikmon2

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Or you were smart and you bought the Garrysmod + CS:S pack.
They didn't have that when I bought Garry's Mod back in 2011 or something.
And in any case, that just means you spend $15 instead of $20.
'In any case' that still is five dollars less than what you would normally pay.

Baron_Bread

Concorde
Reaction score

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
Well I'll be the first to say this will be very convenient. I already have said games but if you're not playing Garry's Mod without CSS you're missing out man. ;)

Henry isn't that (more or less) the exact same thing? :p and you must remember all the other game modes like sweet Zombie Survival (that I totally don't frequent, wink wink).

Reactions: Pikmon2

Baron_Bread

Concorde
Reaction score
Henry isn't that (more or less) the exact same thing? :p and you must remember all the other game modes like sweet Zombie Survival (that I totally don't frequent, wink wink).
First, yes it is the same thing.

Second, I was banned from that zombie outbreak server for having bronies on my friendslist and saying they're acting like children in their little lynch mobs whenever MLP comes up. So, yeah, Awwwyea. :p