I NEED Drawing Ideas

Reaction score
Hello there friends.

Today, I come to you as a bird in need... You see, I'm sorta an aspiring, wannabee artist/sketcher/drawer. I love to draw, but I absolutely suck at it, and I wish to improve my skills!

There's another thing I suck at... and that's thinking of things to draw! So what I need help with is, ideas of things to draw.

If anyone who wants could please post an idea below, and I'll try my best to draw it. I'll also try scan the pictures to show you the results :p\

Cheers!

EDIT: A reference image would help too! :p

Reaction score
NYAN NYAN
At first I was gonna reject this idea... because it's a bit derp :p But... I came up with an original spin on it! I hope you enjoy :C

(Derp, the colours didn't come out too good!)

@Everyone Else - Thanks for the ideas, they're awesome and will keep me busy :D As this is just a hobby it might take some time for them to come :p But keep the suggestions rolling!

Summer10

Reaction score
At first I was gonna reject this idea... because it's a bit derp :p But... I came up with an original spin on it! I hope you enjoy :C

(Derp, the colours didn't come out too good!)

@Everyone Else - Thanks for the ideas, they're awesome and will keep me busy :D As this is just a hobby it might take some time for them to come :p But keep the suggestions rolling!
It is a cat coming out of a toasterpocket(whatever they are called) with stars, genius.

EDIT: How about some ponies!??! @1Koakuma1 can always use more avatars! They can even be creepy!

torty

Reaction score
Can you draw people, when I am bored I usually find SOMEONE to draw, maybe a celeb or just a random person. Drawing people is good fun and improves skill a lot as you progress (allows you to visualise a lot of 3D junk). I'm no artist, just saying :)

I use http://www.shutterstock.com/ for any inspiration. I hope that helps.

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
<3 I draw too, and I ALWAYS Have the same problem.

Draw some insects.
Draw some animals.
Building.
Nature
planets
Take a look at some drawings of other people on the web, they seem to draw random monsters and really amazing things to draw.

I wish you look in drawing.

AND BTW. you draw nice :D

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
I saw this meme on deviantArt if you'd like to try it- http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=art+block+meme#/d1a6uuk
If you don't have a way to draw on the compooper you could probably print it out.

Also draw a giraffe juggling cats that are juggling chinchillas that are juggling bananas(with arms) that are juggling pigs that are juggling wheels of cheese, and the giraffe and chinchillas are on unicycles while the bananas (also now have legs) are on tricycles and the chinchillas' unicycles are ontop of fried chicken and the cheese is covered in Philosoraptor quotes, and the cats are radioactive.

Aaaaaaand this is all on a TV screen of some dude who is going to turn the TV off because he can't stand my spontaniousness and thinks I belong in a mental hospital he doesn't want to watch that, even though it's totally epic.
Oh, and the TV screen is in a dream in a dream.

Skittz

Reaction score
sdafsdfsdfasdf of course you would tag me in this jay >:U

Uhh I dunno, if you're looking to improve just keep drawing. Experience and talent comes in time.
You can't really rush things like this, from what I've learned. Took me at least 2 or so years to find my own art style.
I wish you the best in your future art endeavors :]

Reaction score
sdafsdfsdfasdf of course you would tag me in this jay >:U

Uhh I dunno, if you're looking to improve just keep drawing. Experience and talent comes in time.
You can't really rush things like this, from what I've learned. Took me at least 2 or so years to find my own art style.
I wish you the best in your future art endeavors :]
:D Thanks for the advice! And that's what I'm really trying to do... do as many drawings as I can. I love drawing and I don't really care how good they look, but I like having a nice goal!

@Everyone - Thanks for the ideas guys <3 Absolutely awesome. I've been quite busy today, but soon I'll start putting pencil to paper and drawing them out. I've found out that I hate drawing exact replicas, but rather humourising the drawing in someway, so expect to see some wierd stuff.