I broke it

joshuwah

JtE BossMan
Reaction score
no idea, I started to build a dam out of ducks, then it just did that.

I think duck epic-ness caused this, or an arrow to the knee.

Nato-Potato

The man in green
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
(coming from an IT person perspective i really dont understand how someone can wonder why something happened but never google the error code, i mean if you wanna know why it happened look it up lol)

Comparison method violates its general contract! (what i learned from 2 mins of google searches, correct me if im wrong)

this is probably cus classic's code hasnt been updated in years.
Theres code in java that lets you see which one of two values is higher (or lower) but didnt do anything if theyre equal.
In a java update some time ago java stopped ignoring it, so now if you dont have code to check if the values are equal and you do an old 'which is bigger' comparison you get an error.

The more you know! XD

joshuwah

JtE BossMan
Reaction score
(coming from an IT person perspective i really dont understand how someone can wonder why something happened but never google the error code, i mean if you wanna know why it happened look it up lol)

Comparison method violates its general contract! (what i learned from 2 mins of google searches, correct me if im wrong)

this is probably cus classic's code hasnt been updated in years.
Theres code in java that lets you see which one of two values is higher (or lower) but didnt do anything if theyre equal.
In a java update some time ago java stopped ignoring it, so now if you dont have code to check if the values are equal and you do an old 'which is bigger' comparison you get an error.

The more you know! XD
Thanks, but I did look it up, wasnt too bothered why it happened, just like the fact that it happened while making ducks

Nato-Potato

The man in green
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
i know it wasnt really bothering anyone, its just i see ppl not bother to google errors alot and it gets annoying, also i was curious. :3

it was probably checking if there were more colours than ducks XD