I am So Confused....

Maddi

Reaction score
Alright so I was filling out an application to be a Trusted player on Blocktopia's lava survival and at the very bottom it asked for +2 Op referrals or something like that. Well I have no idea what that means or how to get them! Well I really want to be trusted beacause I hate it when people grief me or my friends or anyone! So please help!:help: So thanks to anyone who helps! -Maddi:dance:

CaramelCow

Reaction score
@Maddi Wow that blue writing of yours stood out alot.
Anyway. What you do is you go up to them in-game and whisper to them, don't put in the main chat. "Hello
-opnamegoeshere- would you be willing to reference me for trusted? I am applying." Or something along those lines, if they say no; ask them what they want you to improve in (This could be answering questions or just general helping). Then try to improve and wait a bit then when you feel you are ready, confront them again.

Also it appears as though you have accidentally made an empty thread on the TNT section, mind removing it?

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Anyway. What you do is you go up to them in-game and whisper to them, don't put in the main chat. "Hello
-opnamegoeshere- would you be willing to reference me for trusted? I am applying." Or something along those lines, if they say no; ask them what they want you to improve in (This could be answering questions or just general helping). Then try to improve and wait a bit then when you feel you are ready, confront them again.

Also it appears as though you have accidentally made an empty thread on the TNT section, mind removing it?
No one can remove their threads manually.

Anyways, what was stated above. :p

Maddi

Reaction score

Yeah I can. I thought deleting that deleting the text would delete the thread itself so sorry about that! I just created this account on the website so I dont really know hoe everything works yet! -Maddi:dance:

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Yeah I can. I thought deleting that deleting the text would delete the thread itself so sorry about that! I just created this account on the website so I dont really know hoe everything works yet! -Maddi:dance:
You should probably stick to using just the normal text size and font.

I know you feel you should use bolder and larger text to be seen, but let me assure you, larger text will do the opposite.

Reactions: Summer10

Maddi

Reaction score
Well I like using this font and I just felt like typing big so I might be doing that sometimes but I am always gonna use the font

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
I like this font a lot, and yet you don't see me spamming it everywhere. Stop specializing your posts, it's beyond obnoxious.

F

favouritepickle

If you don't know about OPs and their referrals, I think you should wait till applying for trusted.