HypeBurst's 2nd Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: HypeBurst
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: I've played a few times with my friends but I don't remember the names.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +12 NZ
  • Your age: I'm 15 years old, 16 by the end of this week
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? My first day on Zombie Survival was the 13th or 14th of December 2011 so i have been playing for about 9 - 10 months.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I held zombie trusted between the 1st of June and the halfway through July 2011 before resigning. I resigned because I wanted to play the game, but since I have reached my goal, I find being helpful to be a priority.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will be a friendly, talkative staff member that will reply to anyone whom I fell is being ignored in chat. I will be constantly focused on the chat rather than if I am alive to make sure no tomfoolery to occurring there. If I feel a matter has to be dealt with by a higher power that only I was alerted to, I will pm an op+ on at the time and tell them. My vigilant eyes will scan the battlefield in hopes of stopping the breaking of rules in their tracks.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will take a screenshot of the dastardly deeds and show it to C+.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I am an extremely active individual on zombie survival whom enjoys everyone having a great time. Whether it be me helping confused players about there problems or stopping rule breakers and helping them understand what they are doing is wrong, I will do this to achieve a funner time for all.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will represent the trusted rank with friendliness and integrity. I will make sure that when any first time players will leave thinking "Hey, that was really fun, and the people there were so kind, ill be coming back tomorrow for sure".
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Theodorre , AvantGarde , JWB101197 , RaneofPane and M_B_H Thanks so much guys :D
  • Signed: HypeBurst

Status
Not open for further replies.