Humble Boondles Giveaway

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I'm MrStitch (formerly known as std1997) and I'm offering this giveaway of three bundles from the last week's humble bundle. It mainly includes the series Company of Heroes, Warhammer, and Dawn of War.

I'll break down a little bit on how I'll be handling the giveaway. I currently plan on using this website: https://www.random.org/ for selecting my three lucky winners on JUNE 12th. You should be able to expect a PM from me with your codes for steam around that day. Keep your calendars marked for the 12th!

A little bit more info on how I'll break down the prizes:
First place gets the GTA Complete pack as seen here: http://tinyurl.com/oxg7w5a

Second place gets last week's weekly humble bundle with the $7+ content as seen here: https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

3rd place will just get last week's weekly humble bundle without any of the extra bells and whistles.

If you're interested in this giveaway then feel free to sign up below by just simply saying that you're interested in being put into the drawing. Thanks everyone who signs up.

(Also if anyone can think of anything else they'd like to see put together in a giveaway or some sort of contest they think would be fun then please shoot me a PM. I'd love to do more of these and possibly have some sort of fun contest instead of where everyone just waits for me to random roll to see who won.)

EDIT: I changed the first and second prizes after getting a nice little code for the GTA Complete pack. (does not include GTA V, sorry!)

EDIT 2: The weekly bundle changed today so the link will take you to the current weekly bundle but the bundle I'll be giving out will actually be LAST week's humble bundle.
Current entries:

Naoh
Gameprochampion
Nyxo
Mccuish
SirComputer
TrapWolf
Jeercul
Kallie S
aperson155
polypuff
anshulgamer

Last edited:

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
This giveaway ends this Friday so sign up now before its' too late!

Also since I already posted this on the thread in the steam group. The next giveaway will be in honor of the new Fallout 4 so the giveaway will include Fallout 3: GOTY edition, Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition, and saving the best for last, a Fallout 4 pre-order!

A bit more of a breakdown on how that will go:

1st prize: Fallout 4 pre-order
2nd prize: Fallout 3: GOTY
3rd prize: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition

I hope everyone so far is excited about the upcoming date for the current giveaway and interested in participating in the other upcoming giveaway.

I'm still also very interested in hearing about any ideas about how to do the giveaways or anything else really so please feel free to PM with any ideas or critiques. Thanks guys and have a good week.

MrStitch

Reactions: Naoh

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the day I decide the winners! Join now before tomorrow at noon (CST time ((American time))) is when I'll be putting in the names on random.org and our lucky winners will be decided!

Also thanks to everyone who has signed up already and I hope you'll sign up in the future for the Fallout giveaway!

Thanks everyone,

MrStitch

Reactions: Naoh

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
1st place = Naoh
2nd place = Polypuff
3rd place = SirComputer

Congratulations to our winners and I hope to see you all next time for the Fallout giveaway!

(P.S. = Naoh, I'll have to gift you yours because I had a bit of an issue getting the amazon code to work correctly so I had to re-buy it as a Steam gift)