How to talk during votes.

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
/m <text>
There ya go.
I revealed this cause I feel its been kept secret (or not) for long enough. Talking normaly in /me is kinda annoying (ex: robobob777 I got died, or, Harhar1997 say 2). I got the instance that its secret cause once I tried to reveal it, but someone would not let me (or I DID reveal it and someone was disapointed).

You're welcome.

(herp derp?), (only for Crafter(?)+?).

Last edited:

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
I'm not a staff member on RoF, but I'm assuming that by the vote you mean the map vote. Most Blocktopian servers have these in place in order to prevent people from 'encouraging' people to vote a certain map, so it's probably not a good idea to post this.

That being said, the staff may not care, so take what I say with a grain of salt. ;)

kuilin

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I believe that if a player is experienced enough to know this bypass, then they should be experienced enough to know not to influence votes. Also, isn't this a part of HeroChat? It would be trivial to disable it, or at least mute @all before and unmute afterwards, though that may have a side effect of unmuting everyone previously muted because of a reason other than the voting - have a list? change permissions on Main?