How the Top 5 has changed.

Alkatraz

Reaction score
So, the new TNT Server has been up and running for 3 weeks now. During these 3 weeks, I have taken note of the top 5 players on the /highscore, and it's really quite interesting to see how the top 5 have changed in 3 weeks. (I had initially started by doing the top 10, but the graph just got way too confusing as the top 10 changes even more than the top 5)

A total of 14 people have been in the top 5 when I've taken the log, of course others may have been in there but not at the time! And interestingly, both Razinao and Darkblaze14 have been in throughout.

Thanks to upgrades and inventories not being taken into account, this graph can be a bit misleading, as some people have a lot of their points in upgrades. (You can also see celebrir likes to swap his upgrades as he flickers in and out of the top 5).

I hope some of you find this as interesting as I did.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Even though you don't have it for 1 day I was in the Top 5 but then got he no gravity upgrade and got +4 on my pistol and went down to 24 but I am coming back right now I am #11 I believe

GrantaClause

Santa's Evil Twin
Reaction score
I love how I just totally dropped off the list there when I joined SMP. :p Probably because I forgot to downgrade my pistol before leaving...

But hey, all I wanted to do was peak at #1, even if it was only for about 3 hours. xD

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Grumble grumble grumble :p.
You're lucky I'm still doing it, as each day it feels even more pointless (ha see what I did there) as people keep spending their points on upgrades but anyway:

I will point out that I have adjusted the points one to look nicer. And some people have been taken out of the graph as they only popped in once/twice and so made it look quite hideous.