Hockeyfan1852's Trusted Application

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Hockeyfan1852
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: Pink_Ice (My sister’s account)
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT -6 (CST)
  • Your age: I am 14 years old.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? From February 10 2011 to Present (222 hours)
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? If I get accepted the rules will be enforced.I will also make blocktopia a fun place to go, and get to know everyone as well as being helpful active and mature and if I don’t I will read the staff comments and improve myself based on the comments.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? Take sceenshots or take video of the staff member who is acting up and report it to the HC’s (if not on then the controlers.)
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I will make sure everyone is treated with respect. I will enforce the rules, and study everything I can possible to become the best trusted I can be. I will show new players how to play, and keep the game running smoothly. I am active enough to be on, when there is no staff on.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will represent blocktopia as a positive mature individual. I can work well with others and be active. I will make sure that blocktopia is a fun community for all players and no one should ever feel insulted or confused while any staff is on.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted? Awwwyea, Theodorre, Dessern5, Gamefan__15,and omgitsathong Thanks for the references guys, I really appreciate it!
  • Signed: Hockeyfan1852