/highwarn

Chinner2

Reaction score
This is a new command for Op+. It would show all the players on at the time with high warn levels. This could help ops located potential rule breakers quicker and easier. Any other questions feel free to ask.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
hmm not bad suggestion but then again not many times is there a lot of rule-breakers with high warning levels on at the same time usually there is 1 or 2 and they are usually easy to remember who exactly they are

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
I don't know about TNT, but on Zombie, when someone joins with a high warn level(or rather, very low rep) Ops get a message. I'll post a screenie of it when I get a chance.

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
If you have that already, I don't see the need for a command that does the same thing.
It could be worth it. Say 5-6 people log-on, and the ops leave and others replace them. No one will have any idea these high warnlevel because they did NOT just login. It would be a useful command for when another Operator logs on and uses it. I don't see the coding being very hard for a command like this. So why not?

Gameprochampion

Reaction score
It will cause distraction. Everyone could cause harm, not only people with a high warning level.
Your right. Very right. But, a high warnlevel shows repeated rule breaking. So I would think that kind of person would break rules again RATHER than someone who never breaks a rule.

EDIT:
Quote about improving things. “Without change there is no innovation, creativity, or incentive for improvement. Those who initiate change will have a better opportunity to manage the change that is inevitable.”

Since this command is pretty much an improvement, to the showing of a high warn level before someone joins.

Gameprochampion

Reaction score
I for one would use this greatly if I were an Op. And I have to agree with GamePro, why not improve while you can.
Why make it Op+? It should be a Trusted command. We allow Trusteds to see warn level do we not? And yes, improvement is an amazing thing. Without improvement we would be nowhere. And there is always a way to make better a thing.

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
You'd be surprised how in the staff chat, even without this command, someone like 0x3c0 would exclaim 'xyz has a very high warning level.'

We don't use /highwarn at all. Neither am I interested in having /highwarn because it means staff will be keeping a closer eye on a repeated rulebreaker and be much less lenient to him, say, if he starts spambuilding WOOPS OH YOUR BANNED, whereas if we didn't have /highwarn we'd not even look at him until the spambuilding exceeds pathetic.

Well, you can add it, but I certainly won't be making use of it.

Reactions: Marnixxie

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
Wow, I was generally thinking about suggesting this myself. Reason being a couple of days ago about 5 or 6 people logged in and I received high warn levels for all of them. I didn't get to see their names though as too many things were happening. Also I like to know who has a high warn level so I can look out for any auto kicks from them or so I can tell them they are on their last chance. I would very much like this to be added. I would use it.