Here we go again: Mach9824's 2nd Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach9824

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Mach9824

• What, if any, are the names of your alts: I have an alternative account name Nyan_Fest, but this will never be used in the future.

• Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's very own Zombie Survival.

• The Timezone you are in: GMT (-5)

• Your age: I am 19 years old.

• How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I have been playing on this server since around November 11th of 2011.

• Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? In March of 2012 I applied and passed my trusted application on this server. Due to my employment situations during the summer, I did not have a computer and therefore got demoted for inactivity.

• Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will reinforce the rules and standards of the server. I won't be a hard ass, but when it comes to serious matters, serious attitudes will follow. I am not seeking the rank just to have the rank, but to benefit the server in maintaining its prestige.

• If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If I ever encounter an action of a staff member abusing their powers, I will take evidence via screenshots immediately before interfering and leave the matter to the head staff it concerns.

• Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I have held the rank before, and I know the responsibilities that it bares. To me it is not just a fancy title, but a priveledge that I may better the server in any way I can.

• What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? As stated before, I will stick to the rules and lead by example. I will make sure rules are enforced, and punish players that do not abide by them. I will not be biased, I will not be cruel, I will be fair in judgment and listen to all sides of scenarios.

• Signed: Ryan Young, aka Mach9824

Status
Not open for further replies.