help with landscaping?

Leahbender

Reaction score
So I was wondering if there are any commands that can be used for landscaping to make hills/forests ect? I'm a noob on buildblox and the idea of hand building a mountain or something sounds horrendously tedious without worldedit. Do I have to suck it up and landscape myself, or are there tool that can be used?

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
As far as I know (which is probably wrong), there is no command to just do that. However, if I see you on BB, I'd be happy to teach you how to do it. ;)

Kwangeq

Reaction score
Here's a short summary.

//sphere material size will bind to the current tool you are holding. This is useful for making hills, they will look rather ugly at first but do not worry, I will get to that later. You can also use //cyl material size to make cylinders. If you use air as material, you can easily remove circles of air and you could use that to landscape a bit.

The wooden hammer makes a region, region 1 and region 2. You can replace this region with air, to quickly form a cube of air. What I like to do is use //replace air air,sand and do that a few times, it will create a somewhat random terrain and later on I replace the sand with grass or stone, whatever you'd want.

Now, for the smoothing of the land. //smooth size will allow you to make the land smoother. This way you can turn those weird spheres into a nice terrain.

Look at this too.