Hello?

davidjl123

Historian
Donor
Reaction score
Website
omaranddavid.weebly.com
I heard that Primordia is coming back, so I decided to stop by indefinitely. I know I've been away for quite a time, but I never forgot about you guys and this community that has given so much to me

So I ask all of ya, how is everybody doing? By the way, I hope you're all having a spectacular day and it will stay that way :)

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
sup, you seem to be pretty active since you're often here when I visit, hope ure having a good time being admin (man times have changed)
I'm loving it! I can't wait to release my server and show everybody what I've been working on :). Hope to see you around on minecraft more!

• Love
Reactions: davidjl123

davidjl123

Historian
Donor
Reaction score
Website
omaranddavid.weebly.com
JtTorso what up toroso

Danni122112 Port fisk is the first thing i think of when I see your name, that and the classic controller blue color. And yeah superstein is pretty much the only one from here I regularly talk to anymore

Wimali I believe you are still keeping up the tradition of being a scrub.. naah i kid

Major_Bryan Indeed it has

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
JtTorso what up toroso

Danni122112 Port fisk is the first thing i think of when I see your name, that and the classic controller blue color. And yeah superstein is pretty much the only one from here I regularly talk to anymore

Wimali I believe you are still keeping up the tradition of being a scrub.. naah i kid

Major_Bryan Indeed it has
I still got my color!