Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenna

Reaction score
post this in the Introduce Yourself/Say Goodbye Section
Well, Even though your coming back to lava it doesnt matter you still have to post where everyone else does, I have no idea why cazzar posted his in here... Still fuzzy on that but whatever just post this is the other section next time it saves people time :/

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
Well, Even though your coming back to lava it doesnt matter you still have to post where everyone else does, I have no idea why cazzar posted his in here... Still fuzzy on that but whatever just post this is the other section next time it saves people time :/
http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/im-coming-back.1763/
He wasn't just joining for the first time. He was notifying people that he was returning to lava to help.

LightSpeed123

Reaction score
Okay, everyones saying to put this in the right section, not the discussnio section soooooooo.. what everyone said.

socrates

Reaction score
>.> I got a warning for "necroposting" a thread that was in page 1 .... >.> Good luck evading that =P

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Right, socrates is right. LightSpeed necroposted by posting in a thread thats been dead for more than a month. You couldve have just left it alone, it would have died. And if the staff thought that there was a problem with socrates making this thread, it would have been moved a long time ago. I'm locking this thread and giving a warnign to LightSpeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.