Haunted

Summer10

Reaction score
ok a few things
I told you plenty of times to ask the admins for the .lvl
We already have a map called Haunted
Finally, this map looks like it took barely any effort its just 2 adminium buildings and courses, oh and a pyramid with lava on top.

Edit: on the top is a 64*64 running area which you can only access after completing the course.

Imo I don't think this would be a good map
Oh and some of it doesn't seem finished, theres a room with a wall that has a door and yet is open on the sides and a 1 block up "maze" leading to stairs that go nowhere in the room.

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
Here is the guide to submit the map;

First of all, be sure to have the WoM client; It's the only way to get the screenshots/the dat. level. Once you have it go in-game on the server you built your map on. Now there are quite a few options above on the WoM; "Screenshot" and "Dump level" - Take some screenshots of the map and upload them to any site to view the pictures [www.imgur.com], and once that is done, dump the level - All the files will appear in your WoM client including screenshots. Upload the dat. level to www.mediafire.com and send us the link. The same with the screenshots and you're done.

Summer10

Reaction score
Here is the guide to submit the map;

First of all, be sure to have the WoM client; It's the only way to get the screenshots/the dat. level. Once you have it go in-game on the server you built your map on. Now there are quite a few options above on the WoM; "Screenshot" and "Dump level" - Take some screenshots of the map and upload them to any site to view the pictures [www.imgur.com], and once that is done, dump the level - All the files will appear in your WoM client including screenshots. Upload the dat. level to www.mediafire.com and send us the link. The same with the screenshots and you're done.
He's said numerous times his wom isnt working on the server earlier today, Me and other people told him to contact the server's admins, he was also told how to fix his wom on the server.