[Has a .lvl] Map Submission: Portal 2

aperson155

The ape
Reaction score

(Physics Normal needed)

After 2 months of hard work, testing, and raging, I have FINALLY finished my map, Portal 2. The map itself doesn't compare 100% to portal 2, but is enough to bring back some memories of some who have played it.

Introduction
The top level of the spawn (there are two levels)

"When you hear the buzzer, look down"

*BZZZT*

The first level in portal 1, and is one of the first levels in Portal 2

A layout of what the levels looks like
There are two types of switches. This door has a pink and a purple frame around it with op_glass over the layer. This type of switch activates the main door which is used to get to the next level.

This is the second type of switch, this switch has a blue and a light blue frame around it with no op_glass over it. This switch will activate another door within the puzzle, or can open a section of the main door.

Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

Level 4

Level 5

More stuff in the map
The watervators that are used to get to different levels

THE FALL OF DEAT-

A special zone awaits you if you finish the levels!

The underground portion, subsection levels.
This map includes the overhead levels, which feature the pictures above, and also the subsection levels, which is an alternate path a player can take if they choose not to try the levels. Be warned though, it is very hard to survive on this portion of the map.

The 2nd spawn, (right under the first spawn)

Subsection level 1, recreation of the nether

Subsection level 2, a typical puzzle maze with a spleef field. There is also a helpful hint to the maze using the obsidian blocks on the ground.

Subsection level 3, What good is a portal map without any CAKE?

This map is unfortunately massive considering it's a zombie map (64 x 256 x 64) and might lag the server a little. Since it's a little larger than a regular zombie map, I request it being a little longer than a typical game (If humans win too easily after 10 minutes), maybe 12-15 minutes long.

I don't know how to turn .dat level to .lvl, so I just got the file from "dump level"ing the map.
You can also see my map on Erik's map factory on /g aperson.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X8FH00B0

EDIT 2::
http://www.mediafire.com/?dn5f9wvv0buzjlk
The direct link from erik's server

Reactions: ReyvnNova

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
One of the most outstanding and interesting maps I've seen in my entire blocky history of Minecraft! Very nice job mate, I look forward to [insert something here]