Harmak's Trusted App

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: HarmakPaul
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: flaming_elephant, though I never use it.
  • Which server you are applying for: Zombie Survival
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT -4 (Eastern Time)
  • Your age: I'm 13 and will turn 14 in less than a month
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I first joined Zombie on July 27th, 2011.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No I have not.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? As a trusted, I will make sure to enforce the /rules. I will try to make everyone feel welcome on the server and act on the people who I see breaking the /rules fairly. I'll be serious when necessary, and at the same time, I'll be relaxed and "me" when I don't need to be serious.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will make sure to get evidence of the actions done by the staff member and send it to a controller+ immediately.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? Let me start with a previous status of mine from July 3rd. "It feels strange to stay the same while everyone around you changes. Some learn from bans and become ops later, some are well known but get perma-banned, and some, like me, don't change. Interesting way life works, huh?" I believe it is time for me to change (in the good way). I have been around on the server for a fairly long time, longer than some of the current staff and ex-staff even. I feel that with more than a year's worth of experience, as well as knowing many of the ins and outs of the server, I'm ready for a trusted rank. It also helps that I can type quickly with uncommon mistakes.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? There have been many tines as a player when I see someone illegal, but I could never do anything about it but give a verbal warning and try calling over a trusted+. It would be easier as a trusted to do this effectively without waiting and risking the rule breaker getting off scot-free due to something happening.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: gassy_europeon (it's been a while so just PM me if the reference isn't valid anymore), kraby1, Alpha102, M_B_H, & snowma. Thanks guys!
  • Signed: The horse with a bazooka/time controlling cat/spiced hammy, Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.