Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Name of the map: Halfpipe
Creator(s): iiDeathCookies
Size: 79x90x126
Biome: Swampland
Screenshots (include the suggested timer areas!):

If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): N/A
Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: N/A
Any extra information about your map?: This map is based off of Classic Lava's map 'Halfpipe'. I decided to give it a new fancy premium look. Also, thanks to Dess for the help with timers c: The map can be found at /warp Zelsrofmap in the plots world.
Download link (optional): N/A

H

Harold1995

Good job, spoilers. I'll.. try fix this. My computer is weird with the forums and I can't hit edit, sorry. :c I'll keep trying.
Hit edit and then more options if you are able too, Have the same problem too:(
Looks ok from what i can see xD I'll download and edit this message.

Also try to have something like this ["Spoiler]TEXT[/Spoiler"] And not more of those ["spoiler] things:p Remove the " Tho

Ps: download link doesn't work either:L

• Thank You
Reactions: Zelz
W

Wimali

I like it, but uh as wii said grass maps are basically the bane of rof these days and they aren't really liked uh

• Dislike
Reactions: buildbuild12

Butamou

Grandmason
Contributor
Reaction score
Making dams brings the server group that is online closer together, instead of having to afk in their own small huts, dams brings people out to literally race against time and the lava. From my knowledge there is only two "dam" maps, Trench and one which Bram made. People seem to love the challenge and want more maps like it. So I'm all in favor of the map +1

In Terms of the map though, the terrain was well executed and has all the resources needed for a good map-- except extended exploration. The only downside is the overused "grass/stone" maps that are overly abundant.

P.S./Edit: Love the ducks :)

Edit2: My grammar and spelling sucked so I fixed it

• Thank You
Reactions: Zelz
Status
Not open for further replies.