Not open for further replies.

Henry

Reaction score
In-Game Username: H3NRYx

Staff Reference(Op+): None
Time spent on the server: 1 Day, 20 Hours, 12 Minutes
Other server ranks (present and past): Ghostcraft PvP [Past]

TeamSpeak: Yes, if needed.

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: A job that is very competitive since it's the first step for making an impact on the server. Something you have to be active for and have good communication skills. Also having a good, sharp mind helps to deal with situations and arguing amongst players. Most importantly the Trusteds have to use their own way of solving problems while greater positions are not currently online.

Assume that there are more applicants and can only pick one of them, why you?: Well to start off, I have to say that I am very active online. I spend around 4-6 hours playing on JtE per week. (Perhaps more) I consider myself to be quick learning. I have never encountered many of the "Staff Commands" but I don't believe that to be a problem at all.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: First of all, I am someone who enjoys videogames with online interactions. I find this as an opportunity to learn about and help other people. I enjoy playing sports and socializing. People often find my personality humorous and amusing. I tend to be on the positive side of most things. If there is going to be a Team Fortress 2 server, dial me up!

<3 H3NRYx, Henry

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
I do recall seeing you in past times, but it was all rather unclear, as I was busy with my own ordeals. Times I've seen you you have been rather helpful, and seem like a great guy, the type I'd like to see this position go to! This was a very borderline for me, however I have decided that I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and give you your first +1 on this application! I've said it once, I'll say it again: Best of luck to you!

Reactions: Henry
D

DieLorelei

Hey Henry :) I'm glad to see you've posted this, though I kinda wish you had waited just a little longer. You are helpful and a very nice person to be with on the server. You're fun to talk with and be around, as well. You qualify for trusted, but I'm alittle worried about your knowledge of the server, as I know you're still learning a few of just the regular player commands as well, and so I don't know how well you might handle all of the trusted commands. That said, I feel like a -1 for now, unless you can assure me that you will catch up with the player commands and can handle all of the trusted commands as well, because I would really like to give you the +1. :(

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
I think I have to go with a 0 for now.

I really haven't seen much of you honestly. I think you should spend more time on the server to the point you stick out among others. This is a decent application, but I would like to see more of you in-game :]

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Haven't seen much of you on the server (probably due to timezone issues) so I don't really have a strong opinion on you. I feel as if you were getting ahead of yourself by applying as you're just a bit over the needed time. As for the staff commands, you can pick them up as you go along but it might be good to have a little read over of them. The application is to a good standard but just work on helping more in-game.

For now, it's a 0 from me, but with work that can change!

Q

Qube

I'm afraid your Trusted application has been denied.
Read and reflect on the different reasons and suggestions given to you above, and feel free to re-apply once you think you are ready for the trusted rank again, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.