~ GUILD FUCKING WARS 2 ~

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
HOLY SHIT, SO MUCH HYPE, BUT DEFINITELY LIVED UP TO YOU (in a few beta events).

ANYWAYS, Guild Wars 2 will be a sequel to Guild Wars, and takes place after some cataclysmic events and shit

DRAGONS
GUNS
SWORDS
KILLING

Anyways, for all of you guys who are in the loop, what are you guys going to be when you first play?
I myself am becoming a human guardian and playing a healer, so FUCK YOUR ARENANET, I WANT TO PLAY A HEALER

We will also be running a Blocktopia guild, and anyone who knows they're going to pre-order/buy the game, feel free to join us upon release!

Known Guild Wars 2-ers:
F_35c1
Horrible
Iguana
Malcovent
Cheeseman21
Deadl0ck (i think)

Nazza1

Reaction score
I'm definitely getting this game, it looks so fucking nice! I think I'm going to become a human elementalist, necromancer or a ranger/archer/whatever they call it.

Does anyone know when its getting released? And how much it is?

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
They're making a sequel to an MMORPG?
Why? >_>
They weren't the first to make a sequel to an MMORPG, there were others such as Ever Quest 2 that were also sequels to MMORPGs. :eek:

But, Guild Wars 2... Can't really say I won't be playing it.

Because I have a crappy computer that can only play low graphic quality games and low performance, unless I'm lucky enough that the games have low performance and good graphic quality. :p

Jutimo

Reaction score
The original GW was enough epic to make another one :D
But yeah... I'm really looking foward to play this game with a "real" computer.... Mine bit too slow =/

Tarno

Reaction score
Can't decide between Diablo III and GW2 D;

also, I played GW factions, nf and eotn BUT since i now keep this game as a completely new game, i shall see wether i choose diablo or gw..

cant... decide.. D:

Riketr

Reaction score
Probably gonna play once I'm 12 cuz my parents won't allow me to play either until then (but it's in about half a year) And I'm gonna probably make first character human but as I make more characters I'm gonna try different races

• Old
Reactions: Notme and Chips