• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Guess that Anime charater!

eviltomb

Reaction score
this girl is the odd one out of a family of vampires. able to live in the daylight she has to keep her powers a secret with the help of the new transfer student. along the way she meets a vampire hunter who falls for her at first sight. she developed a taste for blood of those in deep sadness and unhappiness.

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Hatsune Miku or is it Lenalee from D Gray Man?
Went to check her out. Wow, with her pigtails. She look exactly like hatsune miku and their age is the same until the manga progressed.Their weight is almost the same. hatsune miku is 45kg while lenalee is 48.

Back on topic, well this is hard for me. I don't read much manga.

Numberplay

Reaction score
Ok here's another hint about the manga/anime itself :
It's about a student council who takes requests from the students and solve all the problems in the best way possible.
Note that I still want the name or a picture of the character i mentioned earlier. Not the title of the anime

EDIT
Ok sorry if that took long. I guess no one knows him.

Misogi Kumagawa from Medaka Box

Now, anyone make the next one.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Mind If I take a crack at this?

Cute, Cuddly, and Bloody hilarious. Loves his owner very much, and is always trying to prove himself. Loves to play with the green dragon. He's Blue/White, kinda looks like a clown.

=D

nitasu987

Reaction score
Um, Also nowhere close.

Here is another hint:

the anime is crazy popular in Japan, but also is very popular worldwide.
This character is one of many under the ownership of the owner, who quite annoyingly hasn't aged throughout the entire series.