Greifer, no OP's online...

ColorWar

Reaction score
this is unfortunate, however I dont think we have sufficient evidence, Screenshots would probably prove more effective in a hacker scenario, but sadly since there was no /about evidence, i doubt we can do much, A video might be a bit more useful in future.

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Well seeing that you were talking to the "griefer", he might have spilled some information off. But yea color is right,but all we have to do when he next goes online is watch him

Horrible

A pathetic creature of meat and bone.
Donor
Reaction score
For faster OP reactions, you can join our IRC channel on esper.net (#blocktopia), Or you can join our TS3 server. (ts.blocktopia.net)

trngl3087

Reaction score
#blocktopia is the community IRC channel. Ops are sometimes on there. Last night, an hour or two before this happened, copy and I were trying to find someone to come online, because we both had to leave. I managed to get coops online, but I guess he left soon too, 63? How long was the server without an Op?

I think we might need more staff for these hours (5 - 10am GMT).

Also, 63, you can look at the Members Online Now list on the forums for any Ops (Lava Ops, of course), and send one of them a message here.

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
Domiy2 you say? I think I remember him being on at some point.
Also what time did this occur? I can't keep saving the server in the middle of my night so others can leave anymore, I have school :(

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
That was usually when I would be on covering over the server's weak time, but school just planted a middle finger right in front of me, so it won't be easy for me to come on during that time.
(that'd be 3-4 AM for me, I live east of you.)

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
Eh, it usually happens piggy, sometimes im left alone to deal with a whole server and barely anyone responds to my pings and i barely get on IRC so im usually left with waiting for an OP to get on and if a greifer is still greifing i would kick him until an op can get on :p