Creator(s) : Elita, with some assistance from Luhv
Dimensions : 128 x 64 x 128
Round Time : 10 minutes
Diggable depth of the map : 1
Physics : off
Which server did you build your map on? : Caznowl Map Making
Number of secrets : 2
.lvl file : http://www.mediafire.com/?o34nes0mjkkl60l
Description of map. : Based on the TV show Gravity Falls, this map features the fictional mountain town of Gravity Falls, Oregon. The map is covered in forest and features a small town, the Mystery Shack, a lake and several other locations. I put a lot of effort into the map and think it looks great!
Screenshots of map : [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Ugh, I can never get back to Disney nowadays... They just can't grab your attention like they used too...
But I always see this show on the TV whenever I go over to visit my cousins, and it seems all-right from what I've seen.
----------
The map looks nice and neat! I would really have to say my favorite area would be the large amounts of forested trees; it'll be tricky, and you never know if you'll get ambushed while your running through there!
And as there isn't that prominent of an underground, the map will be more challenging and I think will provide a good experience for awhile, though with that thought, a possible lack of hiding spaces may be an issue, but the map is quite large, so it should balance out.
The map seems like a good jump from your previous map.
Good job!
May be looking forward to this in the future. ;)

• Agree
Reactions: ReyvnNova and Elita

Hahaha00000

Reaction score
This map looks really good ;)
It's very colorful. (So I rated it Optimistic)
Your inspiration is great and the theme is obvious.
Nicely done =D.

P.S. I Love Them Trees A Lot

Reactions: Elita

thatclaasguy

Reaction score
Nice work Elita:-) You obviously planned this map out pretty well. I think the layout of your map is neat and nicely laid out. I am looking forward to seeing it in one of the upcoming rotations. :D

Reactions: Elita