[Global Ban]hubert6200 ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

hubert6200

Reaction score
I felt i was treated incorrectly by the staff. Basically what happend is that i called alien "gaylienware" because this is a "class meme" as Prizyms my PIER not friend as he refers to me. He aswel refers to it as "gaylienware" and he is also saying other funny things that happend during our classes. I said that i will go and tell Angus that Prizyms is being homophobic as he reffered to it as gaylienware aswel. He then corrected himself as did i when i put it in quotation marks to refer to it as tnmjimbob has said it.

I am probably not going to get unbanned because Prizyms treats me like **** at my school. Belive what you want, do what you do but i hope justice will be served correctly and that actions are taken upon the other people who participated in these so called "homophobic" events.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score

Deadl0ck

Lord of the Rage
Reaction score
I'll look into this. Meanwhile Hubert is globally banned for directly ignoring staff direction several times, including my personal explicit instructions, as well as being a little git. I had already told you friday I believe that you were not allowed in that IRC channel and it was your one and only warning. Your failure to comply with that, and your attitude towards me has lead to your global ban. I was not aware of this ban appeal untill after.

Hubert: You are hereby informed that you are no longer welcome in this community. Insistance in coming here and trying to be a nuisance will result in your ISP recieving a letter of complaint detailing with logs how you have broken their Fair Use Policy, as well as broken several european laws by gaining access to our services while being aware you are unwelcome, which is a offence counted as trespassing.

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
It is not counted ad trespassing only a visit to a forum I am not wanted on. An tbh they won't care about a kid on a forum raging about how he couldnt make me leave a public service.
Oh yes, they will - we've had users internet service cancelled due to their inability to follow the ISP's terms. (PS: the constant IRC deal that's going on only adds more information to send to your ISP.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
It is not counted ad trespassing only a visit to a forum I am not wanted on. An tbh they won't care about a kid on a forum raging about how he couldnt make me leave a public service.
I find it funny that you think Deadl0ck is a kid; I've seen many go and never come back - Fighting the Head Admins wont help your case either.

Status
Not open for further replies.