GlassesFreek's Statues

GlassesFreek

Reaction score
Hello peoples, it's GlassesFreek. I wanted to talk about my statues! I have made a collection of statues of mobs, skins, items, and now pixel art! Here is how it works: people make suggestions, I put all of the suggestions into a program that chooses a random suggestion, and I make the suggestion. Just go to /warp statues and go to the board. READ THE TOP OF THE BOARD! I can't stress that enough! It is important! Anyway, at the board, you can put a sign that has your suggestion and your username. Now, keep in mind that your username will appear on the statue. Also, I don't have to make your suggestion. If I don't like it, I'll just break the sign. AND DON'T BUILD IN THE GLASS STRUCTURE! I've had numerous times that I've had to tell people to stop building. Feel free to challenge me with your suggestions. Think outside of the box. Use your imagination.

jeremy1560

Reaction score
U broke my sign... well i suggested cheese,well i guess i deserved it...anywhoo good job on the statues Glasses:D

jeremy1560

Reaction score
So i was walking around one sunny afternoon day and i happend to see GlassesFreak.So i said hi (i was just trying to be nice). And all of a sudden he ran up to me,pushed me down and stole my cheese.I was mad so i told him to give it back,but he laughed and ate it!! I was mad so i roundhouse kicked him in the face,shortly after that he gave me the cheese and then he said sorry...The End

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
So i was walking around one sunny afternoon day and i happend to see GlassesFreak.So i said hi (i was just trying to be nice). And all of a sudden he ran up to me,pushed me down and stole my cheese.I was mad so i told him to give it back,but he laughed and ate it!! I was mad so i roundhouse kicked him in the face,shortly after that he gave me the cheese and then he said sorry...The End
First of all, please don't double post. And erm, cool story bro?

I think I'll check out some of your statues later, they sound pretty awesome.

jeremy1560

Reaction score
JK
So i was walking around one sunny afternoon day and i happend to see GlassesFreak.So i said hi (i was just trying to be nice). And all of a sudden he ran up to me,pushed me down and stole my cheese.I was mad so i told him to give it back,but he laughed and ate it!! I was mad so i roundhouse kicked him in the face,shortly after that he gave me the cheese and then he said sorry...The End[/quot

Yuck

Reaction score
A monkey with a machine gun and a red bandana riding a flying pig. signs be damned ill make my request where i please!