Get a join game command

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
I need a join game command, like to join game such as RoF, or AoD. It would be like /join RoF, or /join AoD. I installed the Minechat app on my phone, it allows you to talk in chat, but does not allow you to play or walk around in the game. And when I join, I end up in the lobby and can just talk and do commands. Thanks.

Last edited:

Chips

Reaction score
Is it really that hard to walk 5 blocks then right click for signs?
Also, for your problem with Minechat, it's called Minechat for a reason. Not to play.

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
Guys, I'm saying I need a command to get to a game and talk. Not play. I can't just walk over to the sign and right-click it, the app shows only the chat. So I need a command to teleport me to the game. This would be good for others using the app aswell; we can't get IRC on the phone and talk, right?

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
Such a command is actually already in place, however it must remain permission restricted due to the issues the abuse of it can cause. If you're feeling up for a chat while you're out and about, I'm sure you'll be able to find some friendly people in #blocktopia on IRC!

G

Guest35486

Really? Wow. Thanks.
But, when I talk through IRC, will it go into the minecraft chat?
Or is that operator.+
Each server's IRC channel is for the staff. #blocktopia on IRC is a public channel that does not connect to any Minecraft server.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Such a command is actually already in place, however it must remain permission restricted due to the issues the abuse of it can cause. If you're feeling up for a chat while you're out and about, I'm sure you'll be able to find some friendly people in #blocktopia on IRC!
Friendly? Maybe.

Active? Not in the slightest

x3