Games Played

tommy

Reaction score
Hey there, have you ever wondered how many games you have played or how often you win or lose. Well now this could be possible. A new command something along the lines of /gp will show you how many games you have played.

Example:

tommyd11:/gp
You have currently played 102443728 games, keep it up!

This would be very interesting so people can compare how many games they have played with each other.
Another idea is if people wanted to compare their win to lose ratio. This could be done by a command along the lines of /ratio. This would show the player how many games they have won compared games played in total.

Example:

tommyd11:/ratio
You currently have 123 wins and 1234 games meaning you win 1 out of 10 games

Or something like that. Also if we want to get really fancy we can make a /board category for peoples ratios.

Well, thank you very much for reading I would love any feedback you may have or add on ideas etc.

omgitsathong

PinWheels
Reaction score
The first command would be an interesting thing to have. Although it's not entirely necessary to add, I think most players would like having it and being able to see their rounds.

The second command is kind of already implemented through karma. You can win as a zombie, or win as a human. And their karma ratios are displayed upon logging in. Also you can check specifically how much karma points you have in each category in /whois.

Txboy1234

Reaction score
So Tommy you asked me if there was a way to see games played in the server, I say no then you post a thread about it here. xD but yes it would be a great way to also how who is best at surviving/killing.

JWB101197

Reaction score
Guess what i found. We already have a variable storing rounds played, it's just not used \o/
There's a possibility that that's there because you actually could see how many rounds you'd played back in V2, so maybe listings left it in the code.

Personally I think this command would be better as a part of /whois, instead of it being a separate command

Gamemakergm

Developer, Meep
Reaction score
Website
www.safaree.org
Guess what i found. We already have a variable storing rounds played, it's just not used \o/
I smell unclean code. I mean, unused variables? :eek: How could you let that stay. Didn't you clean out the code from unused variables, unused references, and maybe tried running it with an efficiency tool?:eek:

But it's nice to know either way.