Game mode suggestion.

GOODYSMOODY

Reaction score
EDIT: Can someone make the title 'Game mode'?

I had an idea for a gamemode. Recently I have been playing alot of slender, and had the idea of a FFA game mode. As the people who play slender know, you run around trying to find 8 pages.
But how would this be implemented into TNT?
Good question, and I believe I have the answer.
As I said before, it is a FFA map. Pages are strewn throughout the map, and the winner is the one who collects the most pages. The slender will act like a zombie, except slower, or maybe even with the ability to teleport. When you reach a peice of paper it is much like CP or KOTH. Defend the area for a certain amount of time while dodging slender and killing enemies to capture a page.
Now what about slender, how many will there be? And how will he work?
Another great question.
Now, as we all know, slender is a one player game. There is only one person running from one slender. But if possible, what if there was a specific slender for each person?
If the slender man could lock on to people, this would be what would happen. All other players are invincible from this one slender.
But what if slender man cant lock on to one person?
This is simple. If he cant lock on to one person, then it will alternate. The top three players of the round will be targetted. One killed by slender, one page is taken away. If killed by a normal player, the player killed will keep their pages. Needless to say, the person with the most pages by the end wins.

What do you guys think about this mode?
It sounded good in my mind, but I, like many others, are not always correct.
Thanks for reading.

• Disagree
Reactions: Amorix

radman573

Reaction score
I think he means a game mode for TNT. The problem is, it is so drastically different from TNT, another server would probably have to be made to accommodate all of requirements :(

Maybe a CTF server would be better for this :D

• Disagree
Reactions: hihihilolHI

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
I think he means a game mode for TNT. The problem is, it is so drastically different from TNT, another server would probably have to be made to accommodate all of requirements :(

Maybe a CTF server would be better for this :D
I don't think it would be necessary to create a new server, its not that different from TNT. In order to create a new server, staff need to be appointed, money spent, code written, time dedicated, money spent, Internet storage purchased, money spent, great effort given by the staff, money spent etc. (I think you get the point). I do like the idea of an FFA control point gm though. And instead of disliking my post
This is TNT wars, not slender. Lets not turn TNT into a rip-off of another game. I like the concept of an FFA-KOTH though.
dispute it.

GOODYSMOODY

Reaction score
Actually, money doesn't neccesarily need to be spent, not if the server is small time. If you have a big community like blocktopia, then you need the money to back it. If only one server is running, there is little to no cost.