Gaia Members Introduction Thread

Reaction score
In-game name: Captain_carrot
Housing: The Long House of Leafy Roof (previously the shroom shack, and soon to be somewhere in the captiol)
Specialties: Building Shrines to the Glory of Gaia
Class Path:Crafter to Blacksmith.
Other: If it's boring, I won't build it. If it is interesting, it will be done!

I try to be likeable, but I can get annoying some times >_>

BurnyBurn

Reaction score
In-game name: Captain_carrot
Housing: The Long House of Leafy Roof (previously the shroom shack, and soon to be somewhere in the captiol)
Specialties: Building Shrines to the Glory of Gaia
Class Path:Crafter to Blacksmith.
Other: If it's boring, I won't build it. If it is interesting, it will be done!

I try to be likeable, but I can get annoying some times >_>
Bro, I love your house. Very original.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
In-game name: raxo2222
Housing: Living in underground house, in middle of city, I built cobblestone landmark over it.
Specialties: Miming, trying to make 100% effective mine
Class Path: Crafter -> Blacksmith, I fail at PvP
Other: I was attracted by our Lava server, then played on TNT and zombie, Beta player since 19.08.11, I got a giftcode. Now haunting Blocktopia every week, stalking all staff (124) and raiding this community with planes in ever-upgrading basis (one week, one year newer aircraft) *hint hint* look at my profile *hint hint*

nitasu987

Reaction score
I'll probably Join Gaia once I subscribe, so:
Name: Nitasu987
Specs: Forging Legendary Weapons for Gladiators
Housing: A house by the water with a water wheel :D
Other: On Zombie Survival, I'm banned atm (unbanned on nov. 6th) so yeah I'm a decent player in my book

Cherpah

Reaction score
In Game Name: Cherpah
Housing: Living with Wizkid atm, going to move into to city when someone gets on with the housing area.
Specialties: I'ma good builder imo, I can also fight a bit.
Class Path: Crafter --> Apothacarian
Other: I'll leave my self opinions at bay :D

Edit: I switched to a Crafter =3

gettinthere

Reaction score
In-game name: gettinthere

Housing: None. I want a house at Old Town. I'm a sitting duck here.

Specialties: Farming mostly. I'm not a killer.

Class Path: Currently Crafter. I want to get Miner but I'm stuck between Herbologist since I don't actually mine that often.

Other: I play Lava any other times Primordia (happens) to get full. I make practical redstone things and make farms. I'm a bit skeptical of going into caves for mining when alone since I can't fight well against monsters. I like brick houses. When I first logged in, I accidentally used /spawn and then went to Port 3 then to someone's massive brick fortress and then went to Old Town.

PS: To the person who has the massive brick fortress with the giant farm and a few diamond blocks as a roof in their house in Gaia northeast of the Capital, it was getting dark and I sat on your roof looking out for spiders. D:
Thankfully, nothing spawned inside or hopped into your place.

Numberplay

Reaction score
In-game name: Numberplay
Housing: I used to have a mine near our frontier but the place wasn't that pretty so i moved to an island and i'm currently making it flat.
Specialties: Mining, building pretty stuff.
Class Path: Currently crafter. I want to be blacksmith.
Other: I used to be active on Lava Survival (I'm Master over there) but got interested in survival recently.

Reaction score
I think it's time I got to one of these....
Name:
nomsahoy
Housing: Living with my bro, gettinthere. Head North of the portal and follow up the river. You'll see our home.
Specialties: What do I fill here?
Class path: Warrior. I'm aiming high, hoping to get plenty of loot from dead mobs. (idk what to do with rotten flesh though!)
Other: 'Sup.

Guinessis

Reaction score
In-game name: Guinessis
Housing: I've got a house set up in Shallowvine village - it's the one with the sloped roof. My old outpost is in Oldtown with the entrance hidden by bamboo.
Specialties: Mining, building.
Class path: Crafter -> Blacksmith
Other: Built a load of zombie survival maps (35 in all I think). My playing hours will be limited/sporadic now, but I'm happy to help build or provide mats.

AZGamer

Reaction score
In-game name: AZGamer
Housing: None as of this post :(
Specialties: I'm good at tedious work and working with friends
Class Path: Warrior, leading to Paladin
Other: I'm as peaceful as peaceful gets, you will never see me strike first unless it was an accident (in which it would be followed by "SRY SRY PLZ DUN HATE ME!!!") I love to play with others and have a good time. I'm not the best at being creative...but I'm good with tedious work.

I'm currently lost wandering the Gaia family zone :confused:

Jalleo

Reaction score
Name: Jalleo
Housing: To be mined out and expaned (currently a wonderin homeless guy with rusty skills)
Speciality: planning to do something and starting it but never get enough time to get it to the standard i want
Class path: currently crafter and going on in that path
Other: I was active a long time ago in smp and know how to defned myself against 3-4 attackers in a underground complex (a long time ago at the start of the map with the towns before the first reset when that happened and it was people from silvervale that attacked me)

Numberplay

Reaction score
Name: Jalleo
Housing: To be mined out and expaned (currently a wonderin homeless guy with rusty skills)
Speciality: planning to do something and starting it but never get enough time to get it to the standard i want
Class path: currently crafter and going on in that path
Other: I was active a long time ago in smp and know how to defned myself against 3-4 attackers in a underground complex (a long time ago at the start of the map with the towns before the first reset when that happened and it was people from silvervale that attacked me)
You should fill this roster instead. It's more official.
http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/official-roster-registration-thread.3082/

cxie

Reaction score
In-game name: cxie
Housing: At the Mountain Area on top of one of the mountain, with kriks44 and octomad
Specialties: House Designs and Farming
Class Path: Mage leading to Sorcerer
Other: I'm a nob :D and ummm i talk A LOT

Numberplay

Reaction score
In-game name: cxie
Housing: At the Mountain Area on top of one of the mountain, with kriks44 and octomad
Specialties: House Designs and Farming
Class Path: Mage leading to Sorcerer
Other: I'm a nob :D and ummm i talk A LOT
Like the post over your, look at the sticky threads. One of them will allow you to be added to the roster.