Dmitris

Reaction score
Map Name: Futurama
Map Authors: dmitris
Game Type: Infection
  • Preparation Time: 30 seconds
  • Spawn Locations: Just one:
Round Time: 3 minutes
Download: As far as i know, i can't get the schematic file of it on Create. But ComputerGuy_ could get it if possible.

Pictures:

You can also visit the create server and try it out! /warp futurama
Notes:
Also the jump pad heigh needs to be enough so the player can reach the platform that its supposed to.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Hey Dmitris, thanks for applying submitting this map for AoD!
The map looks pretty cool with the curves and jump pads (design gives me a bit octopus of love feeling) but the map isnt really big, normally it wouldnt really be problem with 8 people on but when it has around 16 people on, it gets a bit harder to survive here.
Further the design and aesthetics look nice.

Overall I would've liked it if the map was slightly bigger (maybe 1.5 times bigger as it is now) but nevertheless it will be a +1 from me

• Thank You
Reactions: Dmitris

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Thanks for your submission dmitris!

This looks to me a like a simple and fun map to play. If I'm correct you still want to have fall damage on, which I think is counterintuitive in Infection, but I can see the possible positive effect on gameplay. The map is a lot better than the first time I saw it but there are still some dead ends/weird spots, these are not a very big deal as it's a short round but I still don't really like it. Because I think most issues can be easily fixed (we can always turn off fall damage later) I'd say give this map a try as it looks fun.

+

Last edited:
  • Thank You

3nd3rslayer

Reaction score
Hey dmitris thanks for sending this map!

I'm going to go for a +1 mostly because the gameplay seems very fun and it reminds me of octopus of love which is quite a fine map and we could do with something like this.
The architecture is fine and although there are some small things that could make the map better its free of any major flaw so therefore I think players will enjoy it.

good job

• Thank You

Dmitris

Reaction score
I just want to say, that i upgraded a bit the map, added more platforms lower and fixed the dead ends.

tommy

Reaction score
Looks like a brutal unforgiving map that really favors a skilled player and I like that a lot. Seems pretty hard to be able to successfully run for a bit but who cares should be a rage induced blast and people often impress me with their skills.

+1

• Thank You