Accepted [Free For All] Bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

eren

Reaction score
Map Name: Bedroom.
Map Authors: eren4, BetaPanda, _WizK_,Neptuneshuffle,kyrepvp.
Game Type: Free for all.
Map Worldborder: 159x159.
Download: /Warp Gamers-Bedroom.
Round Time: Preptime: 30 Seconds. Round time: 300 Seconds.
Spawn Location: X: 605 Y: 23 Z: -1535
Fall damage: Yes
Can drown: That is impossible

(Info)
There is a jump pad on the map (has ender eyes in them don't know if they are suppose to be there or not). Night vision (all time). Extra make people die instantly if they touch the floor (so nobody gets out the map and explores). The map is only on the desk and the shelves behind it the rest is only the background.
(Kits)

Gamer
leather cap
leather tunic
chain boots (protection II)
Iron sword
splash potion of harming
cobweb (3)
golden apple
bread (4)
Sleeper
Leather cap (protection I)
Chain chestplate
Iron leggings
Leather boots (protection I)
Wooden sword
Bow (power I)
Arrow (32)
Cake
Lazy
Chain helmet (protection II)
Chain chestplate (protection II)
Leather boots (protection I)
Golden sword (sharpness II)
Stick (knockback I)
apple (10)

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Wow. Just wow. I love maps like these, and this one is a bit different from what I'm used to seeing. Also TOTORO. I can't see any downsides to this map at all, besides the fact that there's only one spawn location, but I don't think that will be a problem. BIG [BCOLOR=#00ff00]+1[/BCOLOR] from me.

• Thank You
Reactions: eren and BetaPanda

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Really cool concept and also looks really nice, this is the kind of FFA map I love to see. People can climb all the way on top of the computer to avoid fighting but that is no big deal. Not sure if it's possible to just make the ground instakill but I'm sure there is a solution for that.

+1

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I really like the design of the map, and I think it will work really well. I have only a few issues currently with the map.
  1. Its possible to camp at the spawn point and become unreachable without someone dying.
  2. Its not possible to kill people if they touch the floor. You can either make the floor void, or put up barrier blocks
  3. With only one spawn point, there will inevitably be, like with all FFA maps, people crowding one area. I would prefer if you had two or three spawn points across the shelves and desk.
Other than that though, I love the map. Take a
+1 from me, but consider what I said.

• Thank You
Reactions: eren

eren

Reaction score
mastersten in the info text i put night vision all time idk if thats possible but i think it is + i think i have seen it in other maps and comp i will go to work on those suggestions

eren

Reaction score
okay so i have done everything i can think of, put 2more spawns make sure nobody can get out the map but i made me have to change a couple of things like the armour all armour will not have enchantments on them (swords,bows,sticks what ever just not armour) and the golden apple must go also the cobwebs and i hope its possible to make it so that when you spawn you dont take fall damage until a couple of seconds have passed and the new spawn locations (coordinates) are 661 30 -1532 and 661 48 -1508 thats about it :)!!!

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I have had to make a few edits to the map to make it work properly I'm afraid, but everything else should be as you intended.
-Accepted

Reactions: BetaPanda
Status
Not open for further replies.