Following

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score
It's not a big problem but it occurs now and then.

I'll get complaints about players being followed about by other players and hey, even I get it when I sometimes play.

I don't mind it as much of runner maps but I understand how annoying it can get when you want to hide or go to a secret which you believe no-one knows about and you turn and see that you have a tag along.

So here is a little guide as to how to deal with it.

1. Think before calling them out on it. You might be heading for a secret/good hiding spot which the other person knows about. You might be sharing the same idea. It might not be a case of them following you specifically.

2. If they are following you about AND it has been the same for more than just the one round, be polite. If you are going to call them out on doing it tell them maturely and calmly that you don't want to be followed around. If you play zombie frequently then you will know that getting angry normally leads to you being punished and not the other person.

3. Ok, you've been polite and they havent stopped. Simply call for help. Thats what we are here for. We will then get involved and do the same as you and if they persist we can summon them.

(That is summon them away from you to a place thats also away from zombies to be fair to both players)

If you are going to follow someone please just be aware that it might not be as welcome as you think. I understand that you might think "DAT PLAYER IS AWSUM. I WANT TO BE GOOD ALSO" so you follow them in hope of survival, but it can be annoying. If they tell you to stop. Do so. If they arent polite about it and by that I mean telling you to "fuck off" or something down those lines then complain. We will crack down on people who arent polite.

That is all.

-Insert image to lighten tone-

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
When someone's following me I do /afk and then wait for them to move, and then run away! Or if that doesn't work I make them have a cat and mouse chase with me where I jump off things, hide behind things, turn round narrow corners and they eventually lose me.

This is just how I do it. :3

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
When someone's following me I do /afk and then wait for them to move, and then run away! Or if that doesn't work I make them have a cat and mouse chase with me where I jump off things, hide behind things, turn round narrow corners and they eventually lose me.

This is just how I do it. :3
Someone siad something about a mouse?

But thats most likely how I do it to ;3