Flash Games

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
So, I decided to create a rather quite general-ish thread for flash games. Let's see where this one goes. I'm starting with the old classic "Meat Boy" from 2008.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/463241

So what exactly is this game, you might ask? Well, sir, it's platforming at it's barest bones. You control, well..Meat Boy, a happy little sack of meat through many levels and obstacles. However, what makes this game truly challenging is you need to be so utterly precise with your arrow keys, because Meat Boy is one of the slipperiest characters in video games I have ever seen in my whole 14 years of living. You think Castlevania has bad control? Well then, you're gonna probably hate this game. I got to about Level 8 before I quit, but I'm sure you can go further.

So yeah. Meat Boy. Post your Flash Games below if you want other people to play them, and perhaps we can all find our own little game gems. :)

W

Wimali

Kingdom Rush is a pretty fun flash game, it's recently been released on Steam as well. I feel like flash games are very underrated- They're kind of looked down on, seen as "kids" games. I'm hoping people will stop using flash though and start using something else to make their games because flash is pure shit

Reactions: Jayfeather

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
club penguin

But yeah, overall flash games are awesome and I can't really think of any off the top of my head right now because I mostly spend my days playing Minecraft or nothing at all, but I've played some awesome flash games in my time.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh hey! I really like to play starfighter:disputed Galaxy, until the haxors were like: nope.Avi
Also armor mayhem, and warfare:1917
Also ultimate assassin.