First Blood/First Kill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dah_Bomb

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I was thinking that there should be extra points to the person who got the first kill of the match. He or she would be given 15 points rather than 10. Then in the chat it would say "First Blood(or First Kill) and the name of the person who got it. I dont really care if this is good or not. In my opinion this is good. But i will probably change my mind after some suggestions or thoughts.
Thanks for reading!:bounce:

~Dah_Bomb:bomb:

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Well I think: put it in for a few days and see if people will join the game faster
if not you can always remove it no?
For 5 extra points, it won't change people's speed at getting into the game at the start. Any bigger reward and it will be too generous and ridiculous. I'm certainly not going to write it in myself, and I'd be opposed to it going in at all. I simply don't see the need, or benefit of it.

• Agree
Reactions: Hunter

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
In my opinion, it wouldn't be worth spending the time to put it in when most of the time it would go unnoticed and wouldn't bring anything to the game.
I think it would bring something to the game (motivate people to join early) and it wouldn't go unnoticed.
I simply don't see the need, or benefit of it.
We do need it, because right now we have the problem of people waiting in the lobby for one team to pull ahead instead of joining immediately.
For 5 extra points, it won't change people's speed at getting into the game at the start. Any bigger reward and it will be too generous and ridiculous.
I agree that 5 points is too little, but I don't think a 10 or 15 point bonus is too generous, and it is still enough to motivate people.
I'm certainly not going to write it in myself
Push it off on destroyer -.-

• Haha
Reactions: Amorix

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
I think it would bring something to the game (motivate people to join early) and it wouldn't go unnoticed.

We do need it, because right now we have the problem of people waiting in the lobby for one team to pull ahead instead of joining immediately.

I agree that 5 points is too little, but I don't think a 10 or 15 point bonus is too generous, and it is still enough to motivate people.

Push it off on destroyer -.-

• Dislike
Reactions: Amorix
Status
Not open for further replies.