Final Warning

Reaction score
• Name of character that is on final warning: Doctoroctoganpus
• are you on final warning on Zombie Survival: yes
• Do you have any alternate accounts? no
• When were you put on final warning: yesterday
• Which staff member put you on final warning: M_B_H
• Describe your actions right before you were Final Warned: I thought I was legal and argued I was but I was told I was wrong
• Why do you think you were final warned: unreachable, breaking op blocks, lied

• Why do you think you should be banned: I would like to be banned for 30 or so days. I know I will

Accidentally break another rule and I don’t want to be banned. The map in question is when the sever

Restarted and we all began with the new starter map this map has 2 places by spawn if you break an

Op block you can hide in. I broke and hid in one of the sides, after hiding in for about of minute I went

Back and broke 2 blocks above the op block I thought I saw a clear path making me legal but I guess I

Was wrong and i'm sorry I would like to be banned and be able to come back with a clean slate and, Not be on final warning anymore so if I do accidentally break a rule i’m not perm band.
• Signed octoroctoganpus

• Dislike
Reactions: Maxyz73

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Well, here are some fun facts:

1. Final Warning isnt the end of the world- As much as it may seem, it isnt. In fact, we have had players on final warning, with some time of course, show they have learn better, and have became trusted. These final warning DO die down over time. Once you shown to us to can comprehend and follow our rules, we just scratch you off our list.

2. Being Unbanned doesnt necessarily put you on a clean slate- Although you have had some time out of the server to think about what've done, and shown you wish to come back with us with a ban appeal, we often watch the unbanned to see if they can comprehend our rules after all of that. In your case, asking to be banned for about a month isn't really going to help with your final warning. Sure, we credit you wanting to be banned instead of playing for a month to show us that you are passionate about our server, but other than that it doesn't really affect anything.

My advice to would be becoming familiar with our /rules. If you have any questions about whether something your doing is legal, rule clarification or anything else, just ask a staff member, thats what we are here for.

please correct me if im wrong about any of this.