• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Fill in the Sentence!

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
My [hl]S̶͈̭̦̩̲͋̄̔ͯ͐͛ͭ̅ͥ̑̋̽́́͟C̡̦̭̟̫̬̲͉̞̦̼͙̖̘̟̄ͫ̃̒ͤ̅͛̕P̵̧̯̩̣̠̬̱͙̜̠̭͚̰̋̓ͫ̿̆ͣ͛̃ͥ̈́̀̏͗ͦ̽̽͌͢ͅ[/hl] went to [hl]T̩̯̹͎̤̹ͬ͌ͭͤͯͦͨ͒͊̎ͮ͊͊̽̋̔̀͢͝h̴̶̶̙̦̞̳̬̻̍̓̈̏̅ͤ͟͜ę̪̝̳̘͇̦͈̪̼̦͇̦̳͈̬̙̬̿ͮ͋̋̈́̉͑́͡͠ͅͅ ͑́ͩͤ̋̈́̂̒̀͆͂̄͏̭͔̯͎̮͈̬͈̩̘b̧͔̳͍̭̱̬̜̳̝̮̱̺̬͇͒ͯ͊͒̅̋̂̇̅ͬͯ͑̀̕į̶̣̱̲̪̗͔͕̼́̄͛̒͑̈̌͊͛̈́̃͢͡ṛ̢̠̺͇̯͚́̊̽̀̑̓͒ͧ͒ͪ͐ͮ̈ͥ͛̚̕d̼̺̠̰̻̩̘͉ͯ͋̋ͬͣ̽ͥ͊ͨ̍ͨ͌́̚͟ ̶̨̢͓͙̤̬̖̪̱̖̬͆̂ͦ͂ͮ̎ͧ̄̀̒̈́̊͋̍̑̌́̚c̨̡̠̣̬̞̰͖͙̙̱̳͗͋͌̃̏ͪ̇̉ͦ͒̇̉̏ͫ͒́͋̽̚ͅa̠̱̮̼̹̜̻͊̔̒͋ͣͥ͑͐̆̎͊̀͜ͅg̸̸̷͍̰̩̖̥̊ͨ̇̿͑̈́ͮ̑ͨ̽͋̂̅͌̏̈́̄͗ͥ́͠ê̡̢͐͗͗̈͡͏̻̮̥͙̟̮ ̂̒̓ͦ͐̏͗ͩ̂̂̌̈́̓҉̢̝̞̲̰͕̱̺̼̹̟̳̬͍̮̟̬͡s̢̫͉̦̯̖͈̬͙͍͖͙̹͙͒ͪ̐ͣ͗̆͆ͭͤ̑͐ͪ͛̀͠ͅẗ̶̨̛̘̝͓̦̮͙͕̠͖͉͚̦̈̈́̑͘͘ő͂͑̌̂̇̈̅̊̈́̉ͧͣͣͫ͡҉̸҉͈̼̯̭̜͓r̭̘͈̜̫͕͔͕̣̤̫͚͇̗̲̺̹͔ͬͫ̾ͤ̀͘ͅe̴̡̩͎̥͉̮͔̻͇̙̝͆̇́ͣͯͬ͊ͮ̈ͣͫͬͫͥͯ͛͟͡͠[/hl] where she [hl]K̴̨͔͚̼͎̮̠̜͍̮̳̪̣͙͍̱̬̜̆ͪͫ͆̔ͪ̏ͬ̀͐͑ͭ̒̽̚ͅi̢̨̛̥̙̳̪͚͎̯͔͔̬̺͚͈̝̦̽͂͂̅ͮͧ̀̍ͤͨ̒͒̄̿͊ͪ͌ͬͫ͟͝ͅl̬̗̹̭̰̜̤̲̥͕̄͛̅ͭ͊ͣ̂̓͒͛̋ͥ͌ͨ̕̕͢͞͡l̶͇͕͎͉̰͍͖̞͉̺̫̪̪̜̥̍ͮ̾̒͊̾̉̄̍͗ͥ̾̋̓ͭͧ̄̀̀eͭ̓̓̋ͧͥͥ͋ͦͤ̒̇̀͏̧͔̪̫̙̲̦̥d̴̶̨̲̣̝̜̐͆̇ͧͪͭͮ̒͆ͩ̀̈͑͛ͪ͘ ͕̞͕͕̹̲̭̪̎ͦ̇͆̎̌̀͡t̵̛͓͈͖̤͎̽̑̂͌ͩ̄͒̎̈́̌́̕h͋ͥ͒ͧ̈́̀ͫ͌̊ͬ̚͏̶̖̞͔̥͉̙͎̫̱̱̥̘̝̗̭̞̺͎̻͘̕ę̣̗̬̙͇̜̯̼͉̈́̍͗͡ ̷̷̾̇͊́ͬͬ҉͈̯͉̙̖̻͉̬̯̺͓̱͖͘l̡̢ͯ͐ͨ̋ͦ̑ͣ̀ͪͧ̃ͮ̑҉̸̗̼̦̮̮̗͕͚̯̹͝ē̉͐̑̀ͨͦͯ҉̶̦̰̲͕̙͖̣̳̳̪̪̤̬͉͈̬͙̱̦m̹̬̘̖͕̞͉̯̿͐̉͋ͫ͑ͬ͊͋̍̀̀͘͟o̶̶̸̗͇̠̤̦͎͈͒ͣ̊ͫ̒́̆̅̍͜͞n̶̵̢̘̘̝̼ͫ̆ͦ̐̈́̾̐ͩ͆͞ ̷̷ͭ̊ͭ̇̾͆̆̉ͥͩ̆̍̚̚͠͠҉̫͇̰̝ͅţ̸̷̱̦̜͓̘̫̮̌̒̇͜͝r̡̘̺̳̖͈̭̰̘̥̱͕̩͉͕͎̳̪ͩ̀ͫ͐̆̔͞ȩ̄̇ͯ̾̿͋҉̸̸͉̯̫̺̖̬͙ḙ̸̫̜̟̰͓̣̭̘͉͖͍͙̦͔̒ͧ̍̌ͮ̋ͮ̽̍̔ͧ̇͂ͣ́̀͜͞[/hl] and [hl]K̢̩͇̬͓̪͖̖̦̗̹̝̖̥̀̄͑̍ͧ̒̽̉̂̉ͮ̓̒ͥ̀͆ͫ͟ͅͅî̶̛̛͙͓̪͉͔̪̲̭͇̤̜͇̩̣̤̎͌ͩͧ̃ͯ͛̍̓͒̓ͮ̄ͨͨͬ͜͟ͅc͕̩̳̺͎̜̗̜̦͉̦͔͂ͪ̓̋̆̿͒͂ͭ̾͂̈͜͠k̡͓̬̺̙̜͕̹͒͒̓̎̍͛̋ͦ̆͗ͦ́͡͡e̡̢̜̖͓͉͓̻̝̼̱̫̱̗͗̈ͣ͒ͤͧͬ̾̋ͅḑͮͣ̑̍͊ͩ̒ͥ͏̨̗͎̫͔͚͚̦̯͘͝[[/hl] nyan cat. Meow!

͆ͥ̈ͭ̎̇̍̈̆ͥ̎̓̈̐ͫͯ҉̨͔̜̙̱̬͙͡

T̡͚̭̫̝̣͚͓̟̻̺̤̋ͬ̇̔ͤ͋̆̀͜͜͢H̦͔̺̤̽͛ͪ̽̑̽̀̌̉̐͛̇ͭͫ̍̾ͬ̓͜͠Į̵̷͋͗̾̆҉̯̝̳͇̩̝̩̗͖̦͜N̢̩̫̹̹ͫ̆ͤ̑ͧ̀K̵̨̛͚͎̠̝̫̱̙͊̽ͦ̈́ͮ͂͊͗ͬͪ̋͟ ̴̸̤̣̱̬̈́̀̅́̌ͣ̌ͯ̃̉̎ͤ̏͑̓̍͟͟I͋ͣͪ͟҉̘̦̯̮͔ ̛̣̻͍̖̻̥̔͗ͤ͆͂ͪ͒ͬ͐ͪ͐̾ͨ͋̋̑͛͛B̌̈ͪ͒ͮͦͬ҉̫̗̺̰̩̹̠͎͇͙̪͙̤̠͖ͅͅR̴̸̡̳̱̥̘̱̪̱̖͚̘̳̲̘͚͋̓ͭͪ̏̑̿̈́̊͛̍͆̇ͧ̀Ö̢́͑͆́ͩ́̿̃̊͊͛̚͝҉͇̞͙̖̞̙̫͉̱̭̦̣̼̟̳͈̤ͅK̴̳̜̩͔̦̜̻̱̙ͦ̃̄̓͊͐͜͡E͓͕͇̠͓̳̞̖̹̹̠̻̬̗̯͕̯͈͎ͪ̊̈́̆͋̀́͑̊̎͟ ̶̡̗̲͕̙͈̮̳̜̟͇͚͖̯̭̟͉̗̀̀̂ͣͦͮ̓͋͊ͯ̎̎̕S̡̢̛͍̟̺̻͙͇̹̬͚̠̳̬̾̇̆̏ͭͫ̉ͮ̏ͪ̓̄̂̽̇͌̋̿̊͠ͅO͆̑̐͌́̌͌ͣ̉̂̈́͞҉͚̺̬͖̦̞́͘͝M̢̨̡̬͖̠̱̲̺͈̟̪̜̻͕̱̭̟̬̗͚̈̒̌͒̓ͯ̎̊͗̄̊ͫ̽ͭ̈́̚͜E̴̡̱̻̥͇̥̮͖̞̗̮̞̗̟̝ͨ͛̓͆͊̌̈́ͥ͊͢T̢̢̛̛̞͚͎̖̻̗̬̭͙̹͗͗ͯͫ͋ͮ̂͆̌̃̇̊̉̑̔̂ͨḨ̖̟̫̲͎͇͉̀̓͛͆͋ͬ̀̋ͤ̉͋ͭͥ̐̄̒̆̋́͡I̴̧̙̹̩̠̣͍̳̭̲̪͌ͬ̋̓̇̑̌ͯ̏̕̕Ṉ̨̛̹̹͙̼̯͈̫̞̖̬̫̯̜͈̩̗̱ͧͩ̄̑̀͑̉̐ͭ͆ͧ̾͑̚͢͡Gͦ͋ͫ̊̊̉ͦͮ͒ͪ̅͌͋̉ͣͤ́҉͓̹̥̮̬̫̠̗̤̼̞͉͙͖ͅ

There once was a _____
He dreamed ____
Even tough ___
Once he woke up ____
He found out ____

I͓̣̩͕͓͉͊͊̿ͥͯ̆̊ͨ͛̕͞͝ ̛̲̰̤̰̞̳̖̥̣̳͇͖̭ͭͨ̈́̂ͬ̓̑́̓ͫ̅ͮ̃ͩͪ͜ḍ̢͈̮͈͍̲̥̹͈̮̺͕̱͖̘ͨ̈́ͧ̒ͮ̀͝a̷̡̟̝̣̙̥̮͍͊ͯͭ̅͋͋ͯr̢̡̩̥̗͓͙̣̲̳͉͗̔ͯ̿̾̊͊ͦ̋͗͑̂͑̎̀̏̽̚͝͝ẽ̸̵͔̝̫̳̩̮͔͉̦̫̗̣̭͚̼̼͇̐͐́̈ͪ̐̅̆̅̽͛͊ͧ͊̆̉̍ ̶̛̠̭̘̝̹͇̮͓̞̩̥͙̤̍ͧ̽͆̉̃̿͆͜ͅỷ̶̮̪̩̭̖̖̦̪͒͛͛̀o̷̡͖̠͖͕͙͔̗͇͙͚̟̍ͨ̐͋̄̐̂̾͗̕͢ṳ͇̠̯͍̬̮̣̼̤͉̤̮̘ͬ͑̓ͭ̊̓̅̓ͩͬ̃ͦ̓̊ͬ̿̔ͣ̅̀͡ ̷̵̡̛̩͔̤̖̉ͩ̓ͮ̉̓̎̊͗̇̉ͦ͑̅͐ͪͬ̂̋ẗ́̾̈ͪͭ̎ͣ̌̋̈́̑҉̷̶̬̬̺̙͚͎̜̱̪̳̜̯̬̱̤̲̻͡͠o͙͚͖͔͉̹͉͍̅ͪͦ̒̄̌̄̑͑̀̀ ̶͚͈͕͚͍͔͇̤͈̤̼͕̥͉̝̭̩̂ͮ̀̿͛̽͞l̅ͭ͌ͦ͢҉̶͔̮͉̭̰̭̰̩͈̫͚̯̼͟͢i̛̛̓̑̓ͬͭ̅͋̏̌͗ͪ̓ͬ͜͞҉̖̯̳͇̜̰͇̞͈͙̩̫͓̜m̶̡̗̟͉̠͇̖̩̳̮̻̣̭̫ͮͭ̓̿́͠eͮ̓̌̾͛͂̄͆̎҉̻͚̞̩̪͔̙͖̥̯̖̗͇̤̩̗́͝r̛̄ͨ̋̾́͗ͫͭ̓̉͠͡͏̩̝̥̻̤͇̺͙̹̹̼͉̭į̸͓̙͙̰̦̥̻̄̂ͥ̎̑ͭ͋͌͐̂̊̆͂̊ͧ̆͘͜͡c̶̸̨͔̻̼̗͍̤̘͓̤͙̰̭̮̰̦͋͐͒̊̍ͮ̑͂̿ͪ͛͌ͧ̉ͮͭ͝͞kͥ̓̈́́̈̽̓ͪ̂̀ͭͪ͘҉̡̡͚̯̣͍̣̩̹̣͜ ̷̵̨̳͖͚̳ͯ̅̍̓͐͑̂ͧͣ͋ͣ͂́́t̶̡̛̥̮͔̖̱̼̱̙̟͇̜̮͉̻͚̤̻ͫ̑̐ͧ͂̋ͅḩ̸͚̩̠̗̙͕̱͉̱͕̲̤̮̦̮̗̹̰̘ͥͨ̅͑͂̓̈̃ͭ͐͌͗̐̊͢͝͞i͐͋̓̓̽̅ͫ̔̋̿̔͏̸͖̙̙̱̪͎̼͙̼͖ś̸̢͇̣̜͓̪͇̬̣͎̰̪̰͉̳͇̝̝̟ͤ́̌͆ͫ̃̑͐̀̏̆ͯ̓ͧ̈ͦ͆͟ ̀͐͆̄ͬͣͭ͏̶̗͔̘̭̼̘@̦͖̮̻͊͒͌̌ͨ́̕͢ĵ̷̨̠͖̥͕̫̝̟̠̬̑͋̃͌͡ͅi̇̽̍͐̈́̊͒̃̇̃̏̅́̚̕͏̶͇͉̟̣̲̖̰̲͚̯̼͉̞̩̘̪̹̱̘͠v̻̳͕̬͚̗̞̘͕̮͉͙̔̀̐̃̽͋̄̂͜v̵̸̧̖͕̩̤̤̽̄̄̇͐͋͗͞i̶̼̥̻̻͈͚̙̲͉̹̳̮̎̍̎ͣ̆͠ ̵̫͖̱̫͙̖̱̞̖̮̫̅̂̄̅ͭ̾ͮ̀̄̿̐̀̋̑̐ͫa̢̳̰̩̜̖̣̝̟͎͛ͮ͐ͤ̈́͜͡n̼͓̤͖̘͚̙͛̀͌͒̈́̅͆͌̀̕͝͡d̴ͬ͂͗̋ͨ͆̄͊̄̀́͏̟̝̜̰̺ ̢̢̛̝̼̱̹̹͊̋̉́͘͢@̸͇̳̙͔͖̱͒ͤ̀̄̋̿́ͨ̑̑ͮ̅͂̇̐̚͘s̸͇̱̜̠̝̜̝̖̖̳̲̰̼̼ͯͧ͂ͩ̈ͥ̏͛ͥ̿͊̀͟͡ͅẅ̴́̿̿͐ͥͬ̒̈̓̏̿͏̷̠̙̩̹̬͖͇̻̜͖̪͖̀ả̸̭̰͚̩̺̲̲̬͎͈̟̯̾̇̆̓̅̈͋ͨ̏̿͐ͬͥ͂̕ͅt̵̷̶̢̮̻̝̦̣͎͙͚̬̝̦ͨ̍͗̃̌ͣͮ̇̇͌͆̉̎ͫ͗͗e̋̾ͫͭͪ̏ͥ̂̎͆ͫ̓͏̷̛̰͈̖͈͚͇̙͈͕̠͉͎͎̫̺̠̰͞ͅ

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
My [hl]S̶͈̭̦̩̲͋̄̔ͯ͐͛ͭ̅ͥ̑̋̽́́͟C̡̦̭̟̫̬̲͉̞̦̼͙̖̘̟̄ͫ̃̒ͤ̅͛̕P̵̧̯̩̣̠̬̱͙̜̠̭͚̰̋̓ͫ̿̆ͣ͛̃ͥ̈́̀̏͗ͦ̽̽͌͢ͅ[/hl] went to [hl]T̩̯̹͎̤̹ͬ͌ͭͤͯͦͨ͒͊̎ͮ͊͊̽̋̔̀͢͝h̴̶̶̙̦̞̳̬̻̍̓̈̏̅ͤ͟͜ę̪̝̳̘͇̦͈̪̼̦͇̦̳͈̬̙̬̿ͮ͋̋̈́̉͑́͡͠ͅͅ ͑́ͩͤ̋̈́̂̒̀͆͂̄͏̭͔̯͎̮͈̬͈̩̘b̧͔̳͍̭̱̬̜̳̝̮̱̺̬͇͒ͯ͊͒̅̋̂̇̅ͬͯ͑̀̕į̶̣̱̲̪̗͔͕̼́̄͛̒͑̈̌͊͛̈́̃͢͡ṛ̢̠̺͇̯͚́̊̽̀̑̓͒ͧ͒ͪ͐ͮ̈ͥ͛̚̕d̼̺̠̰̻̩̘͉ͯ͋̋ͬͣ̽ͥ͊ͨ̍ͨ͌́̚͟ ̶̨̢͓͙̤̬̖̪̱̖̬͆̂ͦ͂ͮ̎ͧ̄̀̒̈́̊͋̍̑̌́̚c̨̡̠̣̬̞̰͖͙̙̱̳͗͋͌̃̏ͪ̇̉ͦ͒̇̉̏ͫ͒́͋̽̚ͅa̠̱̮̼̹̜̻͊̔̒͋ͣͥ͑͐̆̎͊̀͜ͅg̸̸̷͍̰̩̖̥̊ͨ̇̿͑̈́ͮ̑ͨ̽͋̂̅͌̏̈́̄͗ͥ́͠ê̡̢͐͗͗̈͡͏̻̮̥͙̟̮ ̂̒̓ͦ͐̏͗ͩ̂̂̌̈́̓҉̢̝̞̲̰͕̱̺̼̹̟̳̬͍̮̟̬͡s̢̫͉̦̯̖͈̬͙͍͖͙̹͙͒ͪ̐ͣ͗̆͆ͭͤ̑͐ͪ͛̀͠ͅẗ̶̨̛̘̝͓̦̮͙͕̠͖͉͚̦̈̈́̑͘͘ő͂͑̌̂̇̈̅̊̈́̉ͧͣͣͫ͡҉̸҉͈̼̯̭̜͓r̭̘͈̜̫͕͔͕̣̤̫͚͇̗̲̺̹͔ͬͫ̾ͤ̀͘ͅe̴̡̩͎̥͉̮͔̻͇̙̝͆̇́ͣͯͬ͊ͮ̈ͣͫͬͫͥͯ͛͟͡͠[/hl] where she [hl]K̴̨͔͚̼͎̮̠̜͍̮̳̪̣͙͍̱̬̜̆ͪͫ͆̔ͪ̏ͬ̀͐͑ͭ̒̽̚ͅi̢̨̛̥̙̳̪͚͎̯͔͔̬̺͚͈̝̦̽͂͂̅ͮͧ̀̍ͤͨ̒͒̄̿͊ͪ͌ͬͫ͟͝ͅl̬̗̹̭̰̜̤̲̥͕̄͛̅ͭ͊ͣ̂̓͒͛̋ͥ͌ͨ̕̕͢͞͡l̶͇͕͎͉̰͍͖̞͉̺̫̪̪̜̥̍ͮ̾̒͊̾̉̄̍͗ͥ̾̋̓ͭͧ̄̀̀eͭ̓̓̋ͧͥͥ͋ͦͤ̒̇̀͏̧͔̪̫̙̲̦̥d̴̶̨̲̣̝̜̐͆̇ͧͪͭͮ̒͆ͩ̀̈͑͛ͪ͘ ͕̞͕͕̹̲̭̪̎ͦ̇͆̎̌̀͡t̵̛͓͈͖̤͎̽̑̂͌ͩ̄͒̎̈́̌́̕h͋ͥ͒ͧ̈́̀ͫ͌̊ͬ̚͏̶̖̞͔̥͉̙͎̫̱̱̥̘̝̗̭̞̺͎̻͘̕ę̣̗̬̙͇̜̯̼͉̈́̍͗͡ ̷̷̾̇͊́ͬͬ҉͈̯͉̙̖̻͉̬̯̺͓̱͖͘l̡̢ͯ͐ͨ̋ͦ̑ͣ̀ͪͧ̃ͮ̑҉̸̗̼̦̮̮̗͕͚̯̹͝ē̉͐̑̀ͨͦͯ҉̶̦̰̲͕̙͖̣̳̳̪̪̤̬͉͈̬͙̱̦m̹̬̘̖͕̞͉̯̿͐̉͋ͫ͑ͬ͊͋̍̀̀͘͟o̶̶̸̗͇̠̤̦͎͈͒ͣ̊ͫ̒́̆̅̍͜͞n̶̵̢̘̘̝̼ͫ̆ͦ̐̈́̾̐ͩ͆͞ ̷̷ͭ̊ͭ̇̾͆̆̉ͥͩ̆̍̚̚͠͠҉̫͇̰̝ͅţ̸̷̱̦̜͓̘̫̮̌̒̇͜͝r̡̘̺̳̖͈̭̰̘̥̱͕̩͉͕͎̳̪ͩ̀ͫ͐̆̔͞ȩ̄̇ͯ̾̿͋҉̸̸͉̯̫̺̖̬͙ḙ̸̫̜̟̰͓̣̭̘͉͖͍͙̦͔̒ͧ̍̌ͮ̋ͮ̽̍̔ͧ̇͂ͣ́̀͜͞[/hl] and [hl]K̢̩͇̬͓̪͖̖̦̗̹̝̖̥̀̄͑̍ͧ̒̽̉̂̉ͮ̓̒ͥ̀͆ͫ͟ͅͅî̶̛̛͙͓̪͉͔̪̲̭͇̤̜͇̩̣̤̎͌ͩͧ̃ͯ͛̍̓͒̓ͮ̄ͨͨͬ͜͟ͅc͕̩̳̺͎̜̗̜̦͉̦͔͂ͪ̓̋̆̿͒͂ͭ̾͂̈͜͠k̡͓̬̺̙̜͕̹͒͒̓̎̍͛̋ͦ̆͗ͦ́͡͡e̡̢̜̖͓͉͓̻̝̼̱̫̱̗͗̈ͣ͒ͤͧͬ̾̋ͅḑͮͣ̑̍͊ͩ̒ͥ͏̨̗͎̫͔͚͚̦̯͘͝[[/hl] nyan cat. Meow!
Wtf is that.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Wtf is that.
e̬̩͎̼͎̦͖̣͈̬̝͇̙͙̰̜̟͈ͫ̓ͪ̓ͯ͒̊̐̊̓̃̍ͫ̀e̵̛͂ͫ̃ͦͦͯ̌̈͂̀ͧ̇̅͐̈ͫ́̚҉͎̻͍̩̘͖͍͔͙̬̫̲̺̬ë́ͭ̿ͣ͗͋̈͑ͧ̾ͥ͆̽̓̓̉̓̋҉͏̨̩̟̺̹̱̰͓̳̻͖͓̬̥̤̣̻̪̦͝ͅm̶͙̠͔̙͚̣͕̠̣͓͚̱̖̳̥̆̎̆̏ͥ̋ͭ̎͋͐ͧ̽͜͠ǫ̶̞̗͇̗̹̯̦͉ͭ́̐́̊̍̇̀ͣ̏͑ͮ̑̓̉́́̚ͅ.̡̡̮̰̙̞̪̘̼͉͙͉̤́͐ͣ̉̆̾̃͗͆ͯ̔ͫͤ͜ņ̡̛̪̟̹̳̜̯̠̿ͧ͑́̈͆͘ę̴̷̦̣̟͉̭̙̥̥͔̖̞̬͇̙͙̯͔̱̌̉̎̍ͨͤ͂ͥͥ̃ͥ͐͛̎̊ͦ͛ͨ̚͘t̬̯͎̜̣̯̺͖̺͉̯̬̮͕̦͍ͣ̔̑̿̔̅͂ͬ̊̓͋̀́̉̍́̀̕͜͠

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Tim is currently drunk at an LGBT convention because his lover is abusive and hits [tim] because he is ugly.
Wow....That was kinda dark... o-o
____ rhymes with ____ because logic is bloody _____!

Reactions: Robo

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
Orange rhymes with potato because logic is bloody awesome!
-=+=-
I'm _____.
Sorry, I'm just too lazy and tired to put a full sentence in. If you want, you can add to it. (Not too big)

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Pandas were flying and having fun while the unicorns played baseball with the pandas

EXPLOSION ___ your foot ___ bullets___ uppercut.

+1 point if you know what that is.