Not open for further replies.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Map name: Subway

Creators: SmokinHot, Onii_Chan

Gamemode: Free-for-all

Description: A map based on a level called "Subway" from this game. It's a small map, but functionality is all still there. Smaller size, more chaos! :-D

Screenshots:

Spawns:

Spawn locations:
-Main Spawn:
-512 x, 67 y, -177 z
-Spawn1: -516 x, 74 y, -165 z
-Spawn2: -516 x, 74 y, -189 z

Size of map: 64 x 64
-Playable Area: 50 x 56
Map Center: -532 x, -177 z

Build time: 30s
Round time: 5 minutes, or whatever the normal FFA round time is. Note, it is a smaller map, so less round time may be a good idea.
Fall damage: Off
Additional Information: We'd like to see if it could be made possible for the TNT Minecart running the rails could kill the player when/if it hits them, to add more of a danger to the map. If possible we'd also like Command Blocks to be used in the elevators to teleport the players either up or down, depending on what level they're on.

-Thug:
-Bow
-20 Arrows
-Wood Sword
-Chain Helmet
-Leather Tunic
-Leather Trousers
-Gold Boots

-Tourist
-Stone Sword
-16 Cookies
-Leather Cap
-Leather Tunic
-Leather Trousers
-Chain Boots

-Drunkard
-Wood Sword
-10 Bread
-Leather Cap
-Chain Chestplate
-Leather Trousers
-Leather Boots
-Splash Potion of Poison
-Splash Potion of Weakness
-Splash Potion of Harming (x2)
-Potion of Fire Resistance

-Warp: /warp SmokinSubway

Suggestions, comments, and concerns are encouraged.

Last edited:

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
"DON'T DEAD, OPEN INSIDE."
Good enough map, I was going to say improve block variation, but the inspiration isnt that in-depth. Maybe a different block for the roof though. Kits seem fine, size seems fine, I would get why it might end out being small, but honestly I don't think that'll be an issue. I might say more later but I need to go somewhere right now, bye.

• Thank You
Reactions: Love

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
"DON'T DEAD, OPEN INSIDE."
Good enough map, I was going to say improve block variation, but the inspiration isnt that in-depth. Maybe a different block for the roof though.
Yeah I hated using the same block but I liked keeping it like the original. We used the shadows to help create some different textures in the blocks.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Looks about the right size for a ffa map, and the kits seem balanced. Although aesthetics don't really matter in free for all, it does look a bit bland just all orange. However, I respect that you want to keep it like the game its from, so maybe use a mixture of orange stained clay and orange wool to give it a bit of texture? Other than that, it looks good, so I guess...
+1!

• Thank You
Reactions: Love and Fruit

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Accepted! On the server now. I added jump pads instead of command blocks for an elevator. Please let me know of any config issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.