Fallout 4 Hype Thread

JtTorso

Reaction score
I noticed a lot of people seem to be up in arms about 2 things from the trailer.

1. The graphics, a lot of people say they should be better for a next gen console game.

2. The fact that the character has a voice, people seem to think we'll be stuck with generic dude and won't be able to make a character.

Personally I found the graphics to be stunning and a bit stylized at worst, I think people are just spoiled by their Witcher 3's and GTA V graphics.
As for the whole character debacle, inevitably we'll be able to customize our own characters like in every other Fallout game.

Curious to know what everyone here thinks.

Sploorky

Reaction score
1. graphics looked awesome to me. i dig the bioshock infinate style

2. we'll be able to make a character for sure, but they may add a voice selection. i'd say giving your character a voice as an option would be best of both worlds.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As long as I can fully immerse myself within the game, I personally don't care too much about the graphics. And I really hope we do at least get an option about the voice!

I also love the lighting they've used - looks so beautiful when it seeps in through windows and doorways. Also, I saw a YouTube comment pointing out the fact that the dog entered and exited the house freely; does this hint to less loading screens? :eek:

I am so hyped. Fallout is literally my favourite game series ever. But I played Fallout quite late and so I felt like I had to rush the other games to not feel outdated, so I'm really looking forward to actually getting deep into this game, learning all the lore, exploring all the world and doing all the quests.

SO HYPED.

:bounce:

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
The graphics are ok, not great. I don't see why so many people seem to care about it anyway; every time a Bethesda game was released, graphics were "ok". They don't really need amazing graphics, anyway. Expect the modding scene to make them amazing.

• Agree
Reactions: std1997