Extermination Reward

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been suggested, but I think there should be a reward for "exterminating" the other team, i.e. killing everyone on the opposing team once. Reward for this could be idk maybe 50-100, since it is quite difficult to find/kill everyone on the opposing team. This would give players an incentive to explore the map, and try to kill everyone, not just making one person on the other team a target. It has basically the opposite effect of a bounty. And maybe the reward could change every round or day or what not depending on how ops feel idk. Maybe there could be a super extermination round every once in a while, so when a player gets an extermination, they get 250 points or something. Just a suggestion. Please comment! I appreciate the feedback!

• Agree
Reactions: Amorix

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
Errr..

That would be a very dangerous addition, especially since 100 points is the endround gain, 45 points is the gain for being first, and the... sorry to say, pointlessness of it.

• Agree
Reactions: Vatowski

winner87956

Charlie Sheen Version 87956
Reaction score
Oh, why? Lemme guess they were reducing point gains right? But 5 isn't that much, and it would be really hard to shut down a high killstreak.
It's never really that hard, just gotta get a mind set of "I can do this!"
And 5 points or more makes a difference, and to much profit if people are killstreak end-ers.