Extended Storage.

Would you like a way to get more storage on ROF?

• No, tyukmn has terrible ideas.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tyukmn

Esteemed
Donor
Reaction score
Being on ROF quite a bit... I happen to gather ores, collect uncommon items, and buy higher priced goodies; all things I desire to store in a safe place. And I manage to to die alot :/, so kepping them in my inventory isnt the best idea. Its great we have access to an enderchest, but I find its just not enough space. It would be nice to have somewhere to store discs, instead of buying them all the round you want to play them. With the addition of physical super-cookies and no /ge collect, it would be nice to have another storage system. I don't know whats in the works for the Scookie shop, but a way to purchase extra storage or "apply for it", I believe would be a productive addition to ROF.

(Below are two pics of my enderchest at different times in ROF. ...Which may or may not support my suggestion.)

Last edited:
Reactions: kuilin

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
The idea has been suggested multiple times before. There's been a response like this, but honestly I think the issue needs to be addressed. The server has been up long enough to where something like this(I mean, the mass amount of supercookies you have) is becoming a storage issue. While some may argue increased storage is too easy, once you reach a point where you literally have no more room something needs to be done.

Obviously you could just eat the supercookies for cookies, and while that would grant you a mass amount of cookies, you shouldn't be forced to only one option. I think the hypothetical "full chest" needs to be addressed in some way, because people have reached, or are reaching that point.

Reactions: Robo

kuilin

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I agree a lot with this idea. I'm a hoarder and to me your ender chest looks very spacious...

[bimg]http://i.imgur.com/0tbsXJp.png[/bimg]

Reactions: tyukmn

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I am absolutely for this. I have so many valuables in my ender chest, that I'm carrying around half a dozen enchanted tools just in my normal inventory. I've managed not to die in a long time, but any day now a bad trip or mob could end it. That's a lot to lose. A double ender chest would be wonderful.

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
I would be in favour of implementing this if we ever got a rank beyond Grandmaster, adding even more perks and cool treats for the promotion.

Barring that, well, it's still not a bad idea. I just don't want it handed out for free. ;)

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Even though I don't die much because I'm invincible muahah I still have various things I'd like to store and my enderchest is literally so full I've had the throw things out I really didn't want to. I'm a hoarder. So I'd really like if this could be added but I agree with Bib that it shouldn't be free.