Exploit on Colosseum

Seraphim14

Reaction score
On the map there is access to a saddle as well as carrot on a stick. This allows you to ride pigs (absolutely hilarious) but unfortunately it does not stop the player from hitting the game wall and I found I was able to freely ride around on the pig out of bounds (and even found it difficult to stay in bounds while running away on a pig)

I strongly suggest removing carrots and/or saddles so that pigs can't be ridden out of bounds.

Seraphim14

Reaction score
Or add a fence around the border since running away on a pig is actually super effective;)

Seraphim14

Reaction score
I highly doubt it is the pigs; the borders may just be derped. I'll check it out the next time the map comes up.
I did do some quick tests in game... I could definitely get further out of bounds with the pig (didn't seem to matter where I went, so doubtful that it's just 1 part of the wall) than by walking.

But if it works and maybe I was just lagging hard or something that great, because I LOVE running around on piggies and then drawing a sword:D

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay, already tested it - you can ride pigs out of the map. Thank you very much for telling us this. Even though people shouldn't be doing it anyway, I understand that if no staff are online this could be a problem. I will sort it out now. Thanks!
EDIT:
Having trouble finding the pig egg etc. Any chance you could show me where it is? Pick a time and I'll meet you there.
Was planning on making a fence around the border but as survivors can break fences before build time they could still go off out of the map, so will have to take the fun piggy ride away, I'm afraid.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, already tested it - you can ride pigs out of the map. Thank you very much for telling us this. Even though people shouldn't be doing it anyway, I understand that if no staff are online this could be a problem. I will sort it out now. Thanks!
EDIT:
Having trouble finding the pig egg etc. Any chance you could show me where it is? Pick a time and I'll meet you there.
Was planning on making a fence around the border but as survivors can break fences before build time they could still go off out of the map, so will have to take the fun piggy ride away, I'm afraid.
Dont make a few people spoil the fun for the rest, making fence unbreakable is always an option, and if some one do it they should get reported for it, if no staff is online.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Dont make a few people spoil the fun for the rest, making fence unbreakable is always an option, and if some one do it they should get reported for it, if no staff is online.
Hmm, that's a very good point. I'll ask baker if he can edit the input file to make it so fences are unbreakable. ;)
Sorry I was about to spoil the fun!