Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicFailCow

Failing Op
Reaction score
Account Name: EpicFailCow

Timezone: GMT -5 (New England)

References (Op+): SalientGorilla

Approx. time spent on BB: A quite bad estimation, but somewhere from 40 hours to 45 (maybe less, maybe more)

Previous staff experience: None. (Although I did almost get a somewhat-staff rank on Primordia :p)

Other notable contributions/feats/skills?
I'm pretty good at organizing. In SMP I run a hardworking clan called "Zombe" and if you ask the members, most like the ranking system I've created. I also joke around a lot, and engage in conversations with many different people. As for maturity, roobarbpie (from SMP) once told me that he thought I was 18 due to my maturity. I hope his quote can be considered for this factor. Also, I created Cow Tourism Inc. (a little fun railway system from spawn across flat map) to show people around different creations and credit them as well. However this was griefed a lot (spammed carts etc.) and it was soon converted to my Cow Coaster railway. Buildbox is my number one preference when I'm bored. :)

What do you think the role entails?
I think that this role entails being pretty active on the server and being nice to the fellow players as well. Fixing grief and spills and handing out different warnings/bans is also important to maintain the server. Forum work should also be done and it should be seen that the op knows what he/she is doing to improve the server.

Why do you want this position?
Truth is, since I am on Buildbox a lot, I hear things about griefs and spills and other quarrels occuring between members. Sometimes I teleport to them and see what I can do. With op powers, I can stop it when no other staff member is on. Also, I absolutely hate griefers ruining others fun. I have been a victim of griefing, and if I get this rank I can fix the grief without needing another ops help. Creating conversations is always fun and I want to joke with people when it seems appropriate.

Additional/final notes:
If I get this position, I want to be the server-centered op that pays more attention to the server in real-time more. As for meetings (like weekly ones) I am not very good at going to them. With this position the thing I really would like to do is to help out. That, I feel is the whole point of this as well as getting a bit more of responsibility. I dont mind responsibility, and it always feels better to have a say about things (such as referring others for op/adv) I appreciate the time you took for reading this somewhat long application.

Thanks! :) -Your Epic Cow of Failures

P.S - (I used NogTrog's application as a backbone. I did not copy anything however.)

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Due to timezones, I tend to not see you often, though when I do see you on you are active for a decent amount of time and I don't see problems generating from you. However, due to this I don't see you helping (That is if you are helping at all) so I will be going for a 0 for now, but I will keep an eye on you and reply/edit this post.

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
You are very dedicated, and work very hard to achieve your goals. Friendly, helpful, not a pain in the ass, active, I can see no problem in you. Pretty much what the others said.
+1

EpicFailCow

Failing Op
Reaction score
Due to timezones, I tend to not see you often, though when I do see you on you are active for a decent amount of time and I don't see problems generating from you. However, due to this I don't see you helping (That is if you are helping at all) so I will be going for a 0 for now, but I will keep an eye on you and reply/edit this post.
Yeah Angel, our different timezones do tend to make things a bit different.
To everyone, thanks for replying so quickly :D

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
+1 from me, since I was the reference, but also since he is a fun/mature guy to be around. He does try to help but most of the time, we have it covered. But he does help players and haves fun at the same time. Good work, COW! >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.