Status
Not open for further replies.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
In-Game Username: emosquirrel

Staff References: None.

OnTime: 37 hours.
Other Server Ranks: Classic Zombie Survival Operator(Sept. 2011- Present Day), Past Primordia Nobility
TeamSpeak: Yes

How would you describe the responsibility of the Operator rank?: The rank of Operator gives an individual the ability to join the main portion of the staffing team. Part of an Operator's responsibility is to standby as a 'call to arms'; Whenever a player senses a disturbment, and reports it, they are meant to be there, identifying and fixing the problem. When doing so, they cannot be biased based on such things of having personal attachment to a player, an unexplained disliking of a building, etc.

Another core part of the responsibilities of Operator is being vigilant. While standing by to serve as a call of arms is a great first step, sometimes crime goes unreported. An Operator must be on the lookout for such nasty things as grief, farm mistreatment, or traps, even on a simple walk to the local fishing pond.

Perhaps one of the most important traits an Operator must carry is to be resourceful. Resourcefulness can really help in the long run, making seemingly hard to do things a breeze with the right tricks. Resourcefulness with commands such as /hawk are key to an Operator's success, without them hes just stumbling in the dark. Resourcefulness just doesn't stop at commands however, using your fellow Operators can be another example of this. Teamwork among Operators can help give fair verdicts on things, and make the server overall a better place.

Tell us about your Trusted experience: Well, since it was the first time getting a somewhat staff rank on a premium server, I really didn't know to expect, hearing first hand stories from other Classic Zombie Operators about this topic. Throughout my ventures as trusted, I really have learned how much different is. From learning to forgive people who 'grief' theirself to fiddling with the different functions of /hawk, I have learned how to be a more helpful member of the server. I have also learned through my ventures how to fine tune my perceptiveness of it all, such as learning key places around my dwelling to check for grief.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I see myself has a fun-loving guy who can read people's expressions fairly well. I am currently doing track conditioning for my high school, while back in fall I did JV Boy's Soccer. I have a 3.33 gpa, which isn't too bad for I am taking classes 1 year ahead of my grade.

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
I referenced emosquirrel, and for a good reason. He's been an excellent trusted I've worked with plenty of times. I think he could do a lot more for the community as an op. He's been staff since the servers started, and has been helpful to all.

I confidently vote +1

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Whilst the application is pretty solid, I have hardly ever seen you on the server. I can therefore not give you anything other than a 0.

Just a note, when applying for Operator, references must be from someone with a Staff Role+ (ie Mayor, Skill Regulator, Economist, Questmaster, Controller or Director).

Q

Qube

Going with a 0 for now, the application is great, but i'v not seen you an awful lot yet, probably due to timezones!
Might change my vote at a later point when i have seen more of you.
Good luck with your app!

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Just fresh off of being a Trusted, I'll put a +1. Emo was quite helpful, knew good techniques, and has lots of experience as a zombie operator. Being an operator is a big step, but I feel he can handle it with the application he's written up.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Just a note, when applying for Operator, references must be from someone with a Staff Role+ (ie Mayor, Skill Regulator, Economist, Questmaster, Controller or Director).
Okay, I've fixed that. Thanks for the heads up!

And thank you all for voting so quickly :3

Q

Qube

With the mixed votes on the application you are going to be put on Operator trial, congratulations!
Feel free to ask any Elysium staff member if you need any help with your new rank, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.