Emeralds not working

kuilin

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Some players have been complaining that emeralds are not working. When standing in the radius of a sponge, right clicking with an emerald gives the message "You are already invulnerable!" even though you are not already invulnerable. Doing this does not use up the emerald, nor does it grant you invincibility.

Reactions: RyanDodd

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
Invincibility also does not last 60 seconds, contrary to what the emerald says. If you take damage it seems to wear off, unless that's intended. I'd assume the message would be changed to something like "you're invulnerable for one hit, use it wisely" if that were the case though, rather than for 60 seconds.

kuilin

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Invincibility also does not last 60 seconds, contrary to what the emerald says. If you take damage it seems to wear off, unless that's intended. I'd assume the message would be changed to something like "you're invulnerable for one hit, use it wisely" if that were the case though, rather than for 60 seconds.
Really? I was able to go swim in the lava and take multiple hits from magma cubes during the time.

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
Did you move into a sponge radius or spawn? Did a timer go off or round end?
Didn't go into a sponge, and I don't think a timer went off. The map was Frozen, it was barley into the round as I hadn't ironmanned yet and was killing mobs for XP on the top portion of the map.

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I've had the same issue, just with the mobs though. Tried to fight some off, and was almost killed by a creeper after taking one hit from a zombie 5 seconds after enabling the emerald. It didn't always do that, something's bugged.

dirtcake

(Former) Rituals of Fire Developer
Reaction score
The invincibility that lasts for a few seconds after joining the server or a map is supposed to be removed as soon as you attack a mob. Emerald invincibility is apparently affected by this too, but that's not intended. The half heart of damage isn't intended, either. I'll fix all of this as soon as I can.